Findmall.com

Garrett Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Now.....This Is Coin Shooting!:thumbup: And....A Mystery Find:shrug:
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: July 04, 2018 12:16AM

Went and watched the fireworks the other night, celebrating Canada Day! Lots of people sitting on the grass watching. I headed down to the same area the next morning for 3 hours, and got nearly all of these coins. I did find about 3 dollars worth the previous evening at a local school. Not too shabby!

Here is a break-down of my coin finds. And, also found this unique item. First I thought it was a small broken off zipper pull, but then a "GOTCHA" lit up? Weird. Maybe those 2 prongs are supposed to shock you? I tried that......no shock. Any ideas?????

Hit the river this afternoon for about 2 1/2 hours. Got drenched when a thunder storm blew by with a lot of rain. I got some more gold (see below) and more petrified wood.

Re: Now.....This Is Coin Shooting!:thumbup: And....A Mystery Find:shrug:
Posted by: Orion42
Date: July 04, 2018 07:04AM
That black thing is for Pokémon Go. Looked up Go-tcha and found it.

John

Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: July 04, 2018 09:23AM
Thanks!:thumbup: Now........what to do with it? Dang, yet another detecting piece of equipment.:stars:

Posted by: Gamma_Joe
Date: July 04, 2018 10:28PM
That's a amazing set of coins and gold.

If you ever find the person who lost the Pokemon thing, you get to tell them:: "I got your Go-tcha!"

Where else in the world do we find a hobby where we can come up with something like that?

Cheers,

Joe

Posted by: ki4dog
Date: July 19, 2018 10:22AM
I'm glad the shock test failed. Have to admire your willingness to find out though.:beers:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login