Findmall.com

Fisher Classic Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Nazi propaganda...
Bavaria Mike
Date: January 07, 2005 03:29AM
I found this walking through the streets of Trier a few months ago laying on the ground. I thought it was interesting, must have had a Nazi demonstration the day before I was there. Glad I didn

Re: Nazi propaganda...
Bill Ladd 525
Date: January 07, 2005 07:17AM
<!--billl-->
Thanks for the post Mike.....wierd that it's still alive there. Did you ever see the Trier Roman coin I posted??

No I haven't but I'd like to...
Bavaria Mike
Date: January 07, 2005 07:29AM
did you post that Greek coin or did it turn out to be a Roman? The one with the Dolphin on it you found while we were in Colchester. HH, Mike

The dolphin was a BC Imperial Roman...
Bill Ladd 525
Date: January 07, 2005 07:36AM
<!--billl-->
not Greek according to the museam, but still BC. which is cool. Here's the Trier Mint Roman I found.....Constantine the Great. Came out really nice on both sides, & it's next to a 1400's hammered I gut before too. Holed & probably worn.....I'll have to take a pic of the back of this Trier Roman sometime. It's detail shows 2 "captives" tied up

Thanks Bill...
Bavaria Mike
Date: January 07, 2005 04:32PM
Can you see the Trier "PTR" mint mark on that coin? I've hunted in that town, nothing to show for the hunt though, Darn! HH, Mike

I think that's on the "captive" side...
Bill Ladd-525
Date: January 07, 2005 05:31PM
I'll have to pull it out & shoot a close up.....
Hey our snow has pretty much melted, & we may actually get out again this weekend!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login