Findmall.com

Fisher Classic Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
CZ7A Question...
Bavaria Mike
Date: January 09, 2005 01:00PM
I just bought a used CZ7A, I know very little about it other than it's a good machine and goes deep. I need a good setup for relic hunting, which dial goes where to tweak for best performance? Any help? Hope I don't offend any of the Coinslut users here for asking about a CZ7A. Should I go to the CZ forum? HH and thanks, Mike

I don't know about offending anyone, but a hell of a way to make friends .......
mtdoramike
Date: January 09, 2005 03:16PM
By looking at your post below, I don't think you need any advice on setting, looks like a nice haul to me Coinslut or not. The CZ7a is an excellent machine, I believe Bill Ladd uses one. Get you one of those Inline CZ-FZ1 probes for it, they are nice.
HH,
Mike

I'm considering a probe, maybe a Sunray. HH, Mike
Bavaria Mike
Date: January 09, 2005 04:56PM
well that's a new one
Bill Ladd 525
Date: January 10, 2005 12:03PM
<!--billl-->
"Coinslut"? But I know Bavaria Mike & I'm sure he was just joking Honestly you may have better luck asking in CZ forum the same question, or I can e-mail you some basics as I have a 7a. Lately, I've been a "Buttonslut" anyhow...I dug another nice one at the War of 1812 camp yesterday. Will try to post later....

Yes I was joking! LOL!
Bavaria Mike
Date: January 11, 2005 01:18AM
yea, get the SunRay.....
Bill Ladd 525
Date: January 11, 2005 02:00PM
<!--billl-->
I hear there's a field test on it in the new W&E magazine that some fisher pimp did

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login