Findmall.com

Fisher Classic Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
ID Excel came today
Frank(VA)
Date: January 11, 2005 01:45PM
ID Excel came today. I can now officially post to the Fisher site. Even though I do own a CZ-20. XLT is going to backup. When I saw Tony's (when we went down for a birthday party) and my wife liked it, I told her I was buying one for her. She may use it at the beach where it is easy digging. I am going to use it at the plantation and at the CW sites we are going to get to hunt. Frank

That's very cool Frank!
Bill Ladd 525
Date: January 11, 2005 01:57PM
<!--billl-->
Hey arent you the guy who found that 1773 2 Reale in the magazine Seems like just yesterday I was hunting with you guys using an Excel prototype If you look real hard in that "3 of a Kind" story you can see my Excel #002 before they even had the flames It's funny that alotta people got the Excel as a "back-up" & then it became their #1 unit It's so light & powerful, I think it's gonna become your #1 for sure....& we all saw how well it did for Civil War relics for me. I'm sure Tony will teach you well & I hear there might be an on-board probe for it soon too. I also hear this forum may be a Coinstrike/Excel Class as the other one had run its course. Take care, Bill

Sooooo?????
Tony (NC)
Date: January 11, 2005 06:11PM
You told Mom yet?

Re: Sooooo?????
Frank(VA)
Date: January 11, 2005 06:30PM
When Mom saw it she said it was hers and for me to get the video out so she could learn how to use it. Maybe I have found a new hunting partner. I may have to buy another one. She said she may drive down to NC and hunt a park with you. Dad

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login