Findmall.com

Fisher Classic Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Fisher 553 D On off switch wiring help needed.
Posted by: Sweeping-4-junk
Date: February 28, 2018 02:32PM
Hi could some one with the knowledge help me to correctly wire the on off switch please. Battery Connector 1 has a the positive red wire connected to a terminal post this leaves the black negative lead of battery connector 1 to connect to the switch..
Battery Connector 2 has the black wire connected to the terminal post leaving the positive red wire to connect to the switch. Next bit is I am left with 3 additional wires to connect to the on off switch coloured orange , blue and red. there is a yellow wire which looks like the manufacturer has not used it for anything. Thanks...any help appreciated..

Re: Fisher 553 D On off switch wiring help needed.
Posted by: vlad
Date: February 28, 2018 11:13PM
Contact Keith Wills at:
http://brokendetector.com/

Date: March 01, 2018 06:01AM
This guy at broken detector does not give technical help , i have tried him before..

Date: March 03, 2018 06:14PM
I have tested all the chips and all are fine but this old fisher refuses to work for unknown reasons , got me baffled this one. hate to have to scrap it but it's looking like the end of the road for it....
mostly op amp chips and a few transistor array chips all tested perfect , no rocket science here. looks like it just wants to stay dead ! wondering maybe a bad coil or bad wiring some where I missed..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login