Findmall.com

Fisher Classic Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
out with the c$
Posted by: michael NY
Date: May 14, 2018 12:29PM
I dug this Sterling Silver pin and wheatie couple of clad quarters, dimes, dateless nickle. Stock 8" coil the ground was really good wet.

Re: out with the c$
Posted by: u2robert
Date: May 14, 2018 03:12PM
Nice find.

Posted by: Joseph in Alabama
Date: May 17, 2018 06:58PM
Great dig Mike

Posted by: michael NY
Date: May 17, 2018 11:04PM
thanks we got plenty of rain i cant wait to get back there this park is HUGE. First time I was there i dug a Large Cent with the C$. how is the machine working for you Joseph?

Hello Michael. My thoughts on the C$
Posted by: Joseph in Alabama
Date: May 18, 2018 03:37AM
Hello Michael
This is the 3rd C$ I have owned..always got pulled to the newer better detector..couple I still have lol..if a person takes the time to learn this machine it can really impress....over the years I have hunted a number of old house sites with high end detectors that would pull good finds...and go back with the C$ to the same site and pull more good finds ...thinking how did I miss that..I have a big test garden that's going on 20 + years old ..ground is pretty bad 3-4 bar dirt...with minnies,qtr,wheats,buttons buried at depths of 6-12 inches.. And the C$/8"coil will hit all targets with + numbers/ solid tones all of the time...and 80% on deepest targets with the + numbers having a wider bounce and tone shift at times...I think it's lower 6-7 frequency plays a big part on its unique abilities...
Another top end machine (13 frequency) I have has to be run in mono tone and sensitivity cranked up to get these results...so yes the C$ is a real good machine once learned.....hh. joe

Re: Hello Michael. My thoughts on the C$
Posted by: u2robert
Date: May 19, 2018 07:03PM
I've found stuff in parks with the Coin$ that I know other detectors have pass over.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login