Findmall.com

Fisher Classic Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
bring back the 1266 x:fisher:
Posted by: C.J.M.
Date: September 22, 2018 07:06PM
Fisher needs to bring back the fisher 1266 x ,can you imagine they could sell 100,000 in months :clapping:People would be standing in line to buy one again what a relic hunter:thumbup:That was one tough detector to last over twenty years and people still seeking it:fisher::clap:

Re: bring back the 1266 x:fisher:
Posted by: 88junior
Date: September 28, 2018 03:24AM
I don't think they will do it. The 1266x is a heck of a machine but the newer technology has taken over. It's sad to see but that's the way it goes.

Minelab Etrac with Pro coil and 6x8 SEF coil and 6" Detech coil and X1 Probe
Tesoro Bandido II 8" coil 7" Mojave coil
Sunray Pro Golds
Deteknix X-Pointer
Raptor 31c digger and Lesche hand digger
Whites Ground Hawg shovel
Relic and Coin hunter over 25 years!!

Posted by: Sweeping-4-junk
Date: October 07, 2018 05:06AM
There is no real shortage of these over here in the UK. I see them for sale quite often nice one's too . I so a nice one go for £100 on the bay but it was collect only. Ones that are available by post / courier seem to go for around
£170 to £260. UK Buyers - Never post a Metal Detector with battery's in the machine, the reason been the dumb ass workers at royal mail will pull the machine to bits to get the battery's out , i have had this happen a few times, they are so dumb that they can't figure out how to remove the battery's and will virtually wreck your detector.

Posted by: lytle78
Date: October 07, 2018 08:52AM
Here’s what the a very knowledgeable engineer told me when I asked about it a year or two ago..

It had good sensitivity to deep coins in low mineral ground. Otherwise not so great.

The fan club comprises users who are looking for deep stuff in non-trashy areas, and who spent a long time learning its language. For those folks, the 1266 advantage is that it has great potential depth, and the challenge is to get that depth out of it. A machine that doesn't have that kind of depth to begin with, there's nothing you can do to give it that depth.

Rick Kempf

OLD Old technology..In fact just basic...
Posted by: Elton
Date: October 07, 2018 11:52AM
In fact just look what happened to a company that made nothing but old tech detectors..
I don't think an innovative company like first TEXAS WILL GO IN REVERSE...

Administrator
Supporter Of FTF Sponsors

" There will be times I express a personal opinion on something"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login