Findmall.com

Digital Photography Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Hocking Hills State Park in Ohio
Posted by: Wrightdigger
Date: February 23, 2018 05:48AM
These are probably the best photos I have ever taken. They are from January 2008 and were taken with a Canon PowerShot. I us a kindle fire for posting and with the size restrictions for the forum, I had to download the PhotoEditor app. This is new to me and I kind of find it easier to use than what I have on my pc. All but two are simply cropped (to cut out the date) and resized. The oval was an accidental cropping feature that I ended up liking so I left it. The last pic is oneI experimented with .

You may go to this website to learn about the park: http://parks.ohiodnr.gov/hockinghills#history

Thanks for looking.

12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

John 15:12-15 NIV

Please pray for the Walleyes for Wounded Heroes event that is coming up.

Re: Hocking Hills State Park in Ohio
Posted by: Wrightdigger
Date: February 23, 2018 05:53AM
The last one is the one I experimented with.

12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

John 15:12-15 NIV

Please pray for the Walleyes for Wounded Heroes event that is coming up.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login