Findmall.com

Digital Photography Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
The Cat and the Deer
Posted by: Sven
Date: February 25, 2018 05:34PM
That's Brewster behind the tree a few feet from the deer. Brewster is the black/white cat along side the tree.
Sometimes he thinks he is an hawk......................

Nokta/Makro Anfibio-Multi, Makro Multi-Kruzer, and few others
Self built Mirage Pi's --- they work great in trashy areas!!

Re: The Cat and the Deer
Posted by: Wrightdigger
Date: February 26, 2018 08:21AM
Doesn't't look like neither the deer nor Brewster are afraid of one another.

I hope for your sake and Brewster' s, he doesn't get stuck up there. That looks kind of high.

12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

John 15:12-15 NIV

Please pray for the Walleyes for Wounded Heroes event that is coming up.

Posted by: Sven
Date: February 26, 2018 07:21PM
Wrightdigger

I hope for your sake and Brewster' s, he doesn't get stuck up there. That looks kind of high.

His brother Pepper used climb onto the roof top of the neighbors house via his deck. His house looked similar to ours. That's his light blue grey on the left. he mentioned he took a dump on his roof.......
Pepper and Brewster were characters-------- would sit on my shoulders-------both would follow like dogs when going into the woods for a hike...................

Nokta/Makro Anfibio-Multi, Makro Multi-Kruzer, and few others
Self built Mirage Pi's --- they work great in trashy areas!!

Posted by: Wrightdigger
Date: February 27, 2018 03:36AM
Sven

His brother Pepper used climb onto the roof top of the neighbors house via his deck. His house looked similar to ours. That's his light blue grey on the left. he mentioned he took a dump on his roof.......
Pepper and Brewster were characters-------- would sit on my shoulders-------both would follow like dogs when going into the woods for a hike...................

:lmfao: cats do have personality.

12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

John 15:12-15 NIV

Please pray for the Walleyes for Wounded Heroes event that is coming up.

Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: March 30, 2018 07:43PM
Good ol' Brewster can play the role of hawk....however sitting way up in the tree, I hope he doesn't think he can fly :stretcher:

Brewster is the black/white cat along side the tree.
Sometimes he thinks he is an hawk......................

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login