Findmall.com

Digital Photography Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Canadian Geese
Posted by: Wrightdigger
Date: March 26, 2018 10:09PM
I had two visitors this weekend.

12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

John 15:12-15 NIV

Can you dig it?

Re: Canadian Geese,, Where are the rest of them ?
Posted by: BJ in Okla.
Date: April 25, 2018 11:14AM
We have them down here, and there are more than 2.
They make a mess when there are more than 2,
more like 50 and don't stand under them when they fly over..
Good pictures..
Bj

Re: Canadian Geese
Posted by: Wrightdigger
Date: May 09, 2018 02:29PM
LOL! Yes, I was fortunate that there were only two and they were just on a lay over. One time I counted 36 white geese around the pond. I ran around with my arms flailing and yelling at them. Lucky for me, they flew off instead of turning around and defending themselves.

12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

John 15:12-15 NIV

Can you dig it?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login