Findmall.com

Digital Photography Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Lake Erie
Posted by: Wrightdigger
Date: April 08, 2018 11:08AM
I went up to the lake to take pictures of the fishing tournament. The campgrounds don't have their water turned on yet and it was bitterly cold! So , I went out and took these photos and in the morning I came back home to my comfy cozy home! I have a new camera that I am trying to learn.

Thanks for looking!

~Sis digger

12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

John 15:12-15 NIV

Can you dig it?

Re: Lake Erie
Posted by: BJ in Okla.
Date: April 25, 2018 11:18AM
Arte those people in the water ? Are they wearing wet suits ?
Good pictures, what camera are you using ?
Bj

Re: Lake Erie
Posted by: Wrightdigger
Date: May 09, 2018 02:31PM
They are ducks. It was a cold and windy weekend and overcast skies. Plus, I forgot to lift the flash.:rage: I just got a Nikon Coolpix 700B.

12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

John 15:12-15 NIV

Can you dig it?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login