Findmall.com

Fisher "F" Series Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Christmas Eve relic hunt with my F19
Posted by: Digger70pa
Date: December 29, 2017 08:46PM
Santa Claus came early on Christmas Eve. He left me dig a nice breast plate & a handful of lead. I used my F19 & the Nel attack coil. Some of the bullets were 8" deep. I got back out the day after Christmas. The ground has frozen solid. The second set of pictures are from this hunt. The eagle A button came from there also. The F19 & G2 are great overlooked metal detectors. The best relic machines I've ever used. Thanks for looking. HH

From The Great Appalachian Valley F19 T2se G2 BIG BOX TDI CZ-3D XLT Pro pointer

Re: Christmas Eve relic hunt with my F19
Posted by: wyohunter99
Date: December 29, 2017 11:33PM
Awesome finds!

Posted by: dfmike
Date: December 30, 2017 09:18AM
Beautiful button and breast plate. I'm jealous. :) The F19/G2 can be great coin hunters as well.

Active detectors: Fisher F19 LTD, Nokta Fors CoRe, Makro pointer and way too many coils.
Previous detectors: Bounty Hunter Discovery, Fisher F44, Omega 8000 V6, Minelab X-Terra 705, Fisher F5

Posted by: tometusns
Date: December 30, 2017 11:58AM
Great hunt!! Love my f19!!

Posted by: pescadore
Date: January 01, 2018 06:49PM
Really Nice Hunt !!! I can't even imagine finding a breastplate.

Fisher F70, Tesoro Amigo II, Oldest coin 1700's Chinese coin, Oldest US Coins 1853 Seated Liberty Quarter, 1876 CC Seated Liberty Dime,1892 Barber Quarter, Dime and V nickel
www.youtube.com/user.pescadoremetaldetect, www.facebook.com/pescadoremetaldetecting

Date: January 03, 2018 08:51AM
pescadore
Really Nice Hunt !!! I can't even imagine finding a breastplate.
Thanks. I got lucky nobody had found it yet. It was only 2"-3" deep. The thing is there were .45" slugs all over the place. We dug at least 50 of them in with the civil war relics. I believe that's why the stuff was there. Other people had moved away when they got into that mess. Patience payed off. HH

Date: January 04, 2018 05:00PM
dfmike
Beautiful button and breast plate. I'm jealous. :) The F19/G2 can be great coin hunters as well.
They definitely like round things buddy. I've found more buttons ever since I started using the G2- F19 machines.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login