Findmall.com

Fisher "F" Series Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Magic 5x8 coil....
Posted by: GroundScanner
Date: December 31, 2017 02:40PM
Hi guys , I was looking for a SEF 6x8 coil and could not find one. I took a chance and ordered a Magic 5x8 coil off the big auction. If it works like my SEF 6x8 coil I have in my Etrac I will like it. Does anyone use this coil ? GS

Re: Magic 5x8 coil....
Date: December 31, 2017 05:53PM
Sorry guys, I should of mentioned the coil is for my F75 ltd-se. GS

Posted by: bleeohio
Date: December 31, 2017 08:05PM
Interesting, that is the perfect size I'd like to get for plowed field hunting. I don't see any more on the bay for fisher . Let us know how that puppy works out. Gonna need something like that for spring.

Date: January 02, 2018 12:27PM
I like the size. When it comes in , all I can do now is air-test. But air-testing doesn't mean nothing. I have a old house and do testing on my floor loaded with square nails. If it all turns out good it will be on the the end of my F75 SE for a long time. GS
bleeohio
Interesting, that is the perfect size I'd like to get for plowed field hunting. I don't see any more on the bay for fisher . Let us know how that puppy works out. Gonna need something like that for spring.

Date: January 14, 2018 10:04AM
I received the coil and I like the size. However the outta wrap on the cord is not tight to the inner cord. But I can run sens. at 99 in my house without emi. That is good. Air test I can get a dime at 13" with good sound before the sound gets softer. I thing I will like it. Air test settings was ( Def. 3 tone . Sens. @ 99 . disc @ 1 ) this was done with 9.0 and 9.1. I will give more info when ground is not frozen and can actually detect. GS.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2018 10:07AM by GroundScanner.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login