Findmall.com

Fisher "F" Series Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Have you seen the new prices for the F75 LTD :twodetecting:
Posted by: Mike Hillis
Date: October 19, 2018 11:05AM
A friend at work is retiring and looking at metal detectors and asked me for advice on what to get. I told him that in my opinion the best all purpose metal detector for us desert dwellers is the F75 LTD. It will do it all. We did some googling and WOW, I couldn't believe the new prices I saw on the F75LTD.

There is no excuse for anyone not to own a F75 LTD now. At this price there is no reason to buy any other make or model if you don't need waterproof.

I'm going to look at my serial number this weekend and see when my warranty expires and decide if I need to replace mine while the pricing is favorable.

HH
Mike

Currently own and use:
***** Fisher F75 LTD w/DST ***** Whites V3 ***** Minelab E-Trac *****Teknetics ETPro ***** Makro Gold Kruzer *****Tesoro Golden Sabre II ***** Tesoro Compadre ***** Garrett ATPRO *****

Re: Have you seen the new prices for the F75 LTD :twodetecting:
Posted by: Rob in (Ca)
Date: October 19, 2018 07:59PM
Thought they retired the LTD and replaced it with the Plus

Jewelry Hunting The Sports fields & Beach's here in Long Beach ca,

Posted by: TheHunterGT
Date: October 19, 2018 11:50PM
Pretty much did since the F75+ is $649....is an LTD....and comes with the F-Pulse.

So an LTD for $500 if you take away the $149 for the F-Pulse.

Posted by: amcoins44
Date: October 21, 2018 04:05PM
The labeling is confusing. Can someone clarify which trim model has DST and which has boost processing?

Posted by: TheHunterGT
Date: October 22, 2018 02:27PM
The + (gold handle)....SE (black)....LTD (black).....have both DST and Boost.

All of the newer SE (black) versions will have the LTD enhanced upgrades. A dealer would have to have some serious overstock to still have one without...I think they were camo too...not black.

The + version is the best option IMO....has ALL upgrades/options...free F-Pulse included.

The ONLY one to not have DST and boost (other than older ones)....is the gold handle 75-year anniversary edition. It is just plain branded as an F75.

Posted by: amcoins44
Date: October 22, 2018 02:30PM
Thanks for the clear summary Hunter GT

Posted by: Mike Hillis
Date: October 23, 2018 11:36AM
I like having the Cache mode available so I still recommend the LTD model.

HH
Mike

Currently own and use:
***** Fisher F75 LTD w/DST ***** Whites V3 ***** Minelab E-Trac *****Teknetics ETPro ***** Makro Gold Kruzer *****Tesoro Golden Sabre II ***** Tesoro Compadre ***** Garrett ATPRO *****

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login