Findmall.com

Nautilus Detector Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
nautilus-prototype??
Posted by: alsgas
Date: February 23, 2016 01:08AM
Did any of you see the 'wierd' nautilus 'prototype' on @#$%& couple weeks ago?==well I bought it--of course it's disposable cause if quits it's just for parts-anyway I've had almost every nautilus ever made starting with plywood head serial number 0017-this weird machine works perfect-of course no manual or whatever but from using in past-just figure it out-never seen one like it- seems to be a first experimental 2ba??it's like a trash /house spot machine-high pitch ---extrme discriminate with great depth--it is like a fisher 1270--complete iron mask- but still picks up coins (including nickels) bullets-buttons etc at 10" with NO rusty nails small iron buckles--cant believe it in a nautilus--turn disc down a little so it 'chirps 'on the small rusty stuff-now bullet/buttons-a dime at 12"--weather been bad but I got get used this machine--it's nice---even with all that disc--4 lb solid shot at about 20"- only tried twice so far-paid $225 and $25 shipping-nice---Alan

Re: nautilus-prototype??
Posted by: bigchuckinva
Date: February 23, 2016 08:49AM
Can post few Photo of super rare Nautilus . Chuck

Date: February 24, 2016 12:56AM
I will chuck but have to get one my kids or granddaughter to do==I'm 55 and NOT all that computer smart--when weather allows I gonna take it in some old spots to see what up-it appears to work fine and I think it was intended to be a house site/trashy spot machine-nothing like any nautilus I ever had-but seriously you can discriminate all the little iron stuff and it still pick up the good==I mean like the little iron buckles about the size of a quarter--it nulls it out completely--and still get coins-relics-at a good 10-12 inches?? I know youre nearby -I'm in white oak and when good day we can meet and you welcome try it==Alan

Date: February 24, 2016 01:02AM
Also to chuck-I'm new to this site and don't know how to send a pm--I don't know if can disclose personal info but I try to figure out how get in touch--maybe we could meet at nick harris shop or I live very near DP's museum-

Posted by: BLOODHOUND1970
Date: February 24, 2016 07:08AM
I saw it, Jerry was definitely ahead of his time. No telling what he could have done in good health!

MINELAB EXPLORER XS, Whites MXT, Fisher F75 LTD SE

KILLER B'S
GARRETT PRO POINTER
PAST-- FISHER 1266X, WHITES XLT, NAUTILUS DMC IIB,WHITES COINMASTER GT, FISHER CZ-6A, GARRETT GTA500, Tesoro Vaquero

Date: February 24, 2016 12:36PM
I sent messadge under PN with my contact info. Chuck

Date: February 24, 2016 02:33PM
I could meet at DP location. I free this Sat. Feel free call email chuckacton@aol.com give your number. I lost phone number when talked last. Chuck

Date: February 25, 2016 10:18PM
email sent

Date: February 25, 2016 11:22PM
just sent e-mail tonight. Chuck

Posted by: SWMO Mark
Date: March 04, 2016 05:22PM
Sure would like to see a picture of this proto-type. Thanks, Mark

Posted by: gwsears
Date: April 12, 2016 11:10PM
I do believe I know that detector. I would have gotten rid of it in 1989 or there about if it is in fact the one I had.

Posted by: Joe(TX)
Date: December 02, 2016 10:30AM
...Alan....if you ever figured out how to post Pics I would like to see a Pic of your Prototype!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login