Findmall.com

Whatzit Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Rusty Whatzit
Posted by: Wrightdigger
Date: March 24, 2018 07:09PM
Hello everyone,

I found this on my property in an area where the old barn and driveway would have been. I photographed it with a CD case so you could get an idea of the size.

12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

John 15:12-15 NIV

Please pray for the Walleyes for Wounded Heroes event that is coming up.

Re: Rusty Whatzit
Posted by: HuntinDog
Date: March 24, 2018 07:18PM
It looks like it might be part of an old Mortise Lock.

No. Cal. Gold Country
XP DEUS / 9"-11"-11X13" coils
Garrett Pro Pointer
6000 Di Pro SL
MXT Pro / 300, 10D2, 950, 6X9 Eclipse, 4X6 Shooter
DX-1 and Sun Ray Pro Golds

Keep your head down, your swing smooth and Coil to the soil

Thank you
Posted by: Wrightdigger
Date: March 26, 2018 11:06AM
I’m sorry. I forgot about my own post. :rage: It does look like some little door or locking mechanism. Thanks for the ID.

12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

John 15:12-15 NIV

Please pray for the Walleyes for Wounded Heroes event that is coming up.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login