Findmall.com

Whatzit Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Found the second part of the buckle?
Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: July 29, 2018 04:03PM
Went back out (7-29-18 ) and hunted the same spot where I found part of a buckle? My goal was to dig any repeatable signal no matter the TID number. Wasn't there 5 minutes and received a TID of 8 on my E800. Dug a couple of inches and found an eyelet. Rescanned the hole and found another one and another one etc. Scanned the hole again and now I am receiving a higher reading of 15 TID. Sure enough I find the other piece of the buckle ( I think? I am not a die hard relic hunter so I am hoping someone can chime in and confirm)
First buckle piece

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Re: Found the second part of the buckle?N/T
Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: July 29, 2018 04:10PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.
Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Re: Found the second part of the buckle?
Posted by: brianc577
Date: July 31, 2018 06:25AM
Yep, you found it, let other chime in but I think a WW2 web belt.

Posted by: rferrari
Date: August 09, 2018 05:30AM
Nice perseverance. I always recheck every dig and often pop something else that might have been masked by previous item. Peace Roy

Posted by: olfart
Date: August 16, 2018 01:54PM
brianc577
Yep, you found it, let other chime in but I think a WW2 web belt.

I concur. It's a WWII & Korea era military pistol belt. All of the metal parts should be brass.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login