Findmall.com

Whatzit Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Possibly a Token??
Posted by: flinthunter
Date: December 15, 2018 11:55AM
My first thoughts were that it is something like a tool tag or miners check tag, but once again the problem of no hole comes up. A $10.00 company scrip token is a possibility but there is no period between the 10 and 00. If someone could get lucky and find the company name that matches U. C. P. & C. Co. this might be an easy ID. I haven't had any luck finding that company yet.

Posted by: Explorer.se
Date: December 15, 2018 01:40PM
Thank you flinhthunter I know we will get an answer sooner or later. Thank you for your diligence on this.

Posted by: Elton
Date: December 15, 2018 04:38PM
maybe a tag from one of their products................. UCP International Co Ltd.

United Chinese Plastics Products Co Ltd is a leading manufacturer and trading Company in producing artificial flowers and seasonal decorations since 1958 in Hong Kong. With almost 200 staff in Hong Kong and over 10,000 workers in Zhongshan and Jiangxi, Mainland China, we produce, in addition to artificial flowers, many home accessories including containers, Christmas trees, display fixtures, ornaments and even small furniture pieces.

Our major customers are from USA and Europe. We have many longstanding customers whom have been with us for many years.

Administrator of Finds Treasure Forums
Supporter Of FTF Sponsors

" There will be times I express a personal opinion on something"

Date: December 15, 2018 07:46PM
Elton
maybe a tag from one of their products................. UCP International Co Ltd.

United Chinese Plastics Products Co Ltd is a leading manufacturer and trading Company in producing artificial flowers and seasonal decorations since 1958 in Hong Kong. With almost 200 staff in Hong Kong and over 10,000 workers in Zhongshan and Jiangxi, Mainland China, we produce, in addition to artificial flowers, many home accessories including containers, Christmas trees, display fixtures, ornaments and even small furniture pieces.

Our major customers are from USA and Europe. We have many longstanding customers whom have been with us for many years.

Oh wow your the man Elton thank you so much! I knew I’d find answer! Thank you!

Date: December 16, 2018 01:43PM
Explorer.se

Oh wow your the man Elton thank you so much! I knew I’d find answer! Thank you!

Thanks Elton but what I have I got that feel that it is from the turn of the century. Looks older than 1958. But thanks anyways!

Posted by: Elton
Date: December 16, 2018 02:23PM
It was just a maybe at best.. Good luck in a for certain ID.

Administrator of Finds Treasure Forums
Supporter Of FTF Sponsors

" There will be times I express a personal opinion on something"

Date: December 16, 2018 07:21PM
Elton
It was just a maybe at best.. Good luck in a for certain ID.

Thanks Elton no problem!

Posted by: robertochicago
Date: December 20, 2018 04:15PM
I think it is a baggage claim tag, but not from a railroad. Years ago I found one that looked just like a railroad tag, but was not stamped "RR". Turns out it was a tag from moving and storage company. One of the "C"s could stand for "cartage".

Date: December 21, 2018 12:41AM
robertochicago
I think it is a baggage claim tag, but not from a railroad. Years ago I found one that looked just like a railroad tag, but was not stamped "RR". Turns out it was a tag from moving and storage company. One of the "C"s could stand for "cartage".

oh wow cool Roberto I know that its old and I will be adding the other side picture, thanks

Posted by: hunt2day
Date: December 22, 2018 06:12PM
There are many RR tags that are marked with the manufacturers initials and not the railroad.

HUNT2DAY

Minelab Equinox 600
Minelab Explorer 2
Tesoro Sand Shark
Tesoro Silver Umax
Garrett Ground Hog (oldie but goodie)
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Pro Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Garrett Ace 250

Date: December 23, 2018 12:59AM
hunt2day
There are many RR tags that are marked with the manufacturers initials and not the railroad.

Oh yeah Hunt2day I did not know that I have some hope now. Thanks

Posted by: Mercdimer
Date: December 23, 2018 07:27AM
Nice find! I did a search for "union central pacific railroad", hope this helps you for further research. :thumbup:

Date: December 23, 2018 10:25AM
Mercdimer
Nice find! I did a search for "union central pacific railroad", hope this helps you for further research. :thumbup:

That is so cool Thanks Mercdimer! I know we'll get the answer :blowup:

Date: December 23, 2018 11:53AM
Here is the back of the token

Posted by: HuntinDog
Date: December 24, 2018 12:19PM
The back looks like it's lead filled??
and the center looks like it had a pin soldered in the middle.

So I don't think it's a token or a baggage tag.
Most baggage tags and claim checks had holes in them.
I'm thinking it's a pin.
Sorry I'm no help on the letters.

No. Cal. Gold Country
XP DEUS / 9"-11"-11X13" coils
Garrett Pro Pointer
6000 Di Pro SL
MXT Pro / 300, 10D2, 950, 6X9 Eclipse, 4X6 Shooter
DX-1 and Sun Ray Pro Golds

Keep your head down, your swing smooth and Coil to the soil

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login