Findmall.com

Whatzit Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Belt Buckle ID please!
Posted by: brianc577
Date: January 23, 2019 07:39AM
This was a yard sale find--Any ideas? It was found in Virgina, I thought maybe "Front Royal Howitzers" but no unit listed.......

Thank you for your help!

Re: Belt Buckle ID please!
Posted by: Roland58
Date: March 20, 2019 10:51PM
After some research I believe the F.R.H. is someone's initials.

Roland
Tyler, TX

Minelab CTX3030 w/WM10, Fisher F75 (Standard)
Sun Ray Pro Gold headphones, Garret Pro Pointer
Hori Hori knife, Lesche digger, Lesche Sampson WW Manufacturing T-handle shovel (the best I have ever seen!!)

Electrical devices and small appliances derive their power from smoke..........if the smoke escapes, they will no longer work.

Posted by: brianc577
Date: March 21, 2019 07:02PM
Thank you for the research. This buckle is so awesome, are you sure?

Posted by: Roland58
Date: March 21, 2019 07:49PM
No way to be sure without a positive ID during research. Due to the lack of such and the popularity of signet rings and buckles, it was merely a swag on my part. I could easily be wrong. For your sake, I do hope the initials are of some important significance or belong
to someone of notoriety. However, my looking did not turn up anything. I wish you the best....keep us informed of any discoveries.

Roland
Tyler, TX

Minelab CTX3030 w/WM10, Fisher F75 (Standard)
Sun Ray Pro Gold headphones, Garret Pro Pointer
Hori Hori knife, Lesche digger, Lesche Sampson WW Manufacturing T-handle shovel (the best I have ever seen!!)

Electrical devices and small appliances derive their power from smoke..........if the smoke escapes, they will no longer work.

Posted by: nagant
Date: April 21, 2019 09:27PM
Some one should be able to date it by construction, maybe even tell if it's a military pattern?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login