Findmall.com

Whites XLT Classroom Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
What's The Best Small Coil For The XLT ?
Posted by: E-Trac-Ohio
Date: May 31, 2015 04:16PM
Hi Guy's - I'm posting this question for a friend of mine that hunts with a White's XLT Spectrum - he bought it new about three years ago.

We hunt a lot of junkie sites - around old abandoned houses - cellar holes, etc.
He only has the stock 10" coil - what small coils do you like the best on your XLT's ?

Thanks in advance for you replies and good hunting !

XP Deus * 9" LF Coil * Vance / Killer B Hybrid Headphones
Minelab E-Trac * 5" - 4.5" x 7" - Stealth X-8 Coils * Killer B + Gray Ghost Headphones

1724 - K.G. Half Penny * 1736 - K.G. Half Penny * 1783 - Half Real
1817 - Large Cent * 1829 - Capped Bust Dime * 1837 - Capped Bust Half Dime * 1852 - Three Cent * 1857 - Flying Eagle Cent * 1865 - Two Cent * 1877 - Seated Quarter

Re: What's The Best Small Coil For The XLT ?
Posted by: Mark7
Date: May 31, 2015 07:07PM
I just got a 5.3 Bullseye coil and have only used it a few hours but will say I am happy with it for it seperates targets well.

Things are were you find them.

Whites XLT
TRX pinpointer

Posted by: airscapes
Date: May 31, 2015 07:45PM
Not many choices unfortunately, at least that I could find.. the 5.3 is about it. I have 2 XLTs and am going to sell one. The other one has an iffy 9.5 and I was looking for something to replace it.. But whites only had the 2 that I could see and nothing aftermarket.

Doug White's DFX, 950,U13, 6x10 & 4x6 coils | CoinMaster GT, 4x6 Shooter Coil, NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer and DIY Wireless FM Transmitter and Etymotic Research ER-6i in-ear phones

Posted by: pulltab
Date: May 31, 2015 10:11PM
the 800 coils are nice if you can find them

Posted by: James0169
Date: June 07, 2015 12:46PM
I have recently picked up an XLT, a couple friends of mine have them and I've been waiting to find one.
I also recently picked up a 5500/D series 3 just for kicks and was wondering if I can use the stock coil off of the 5500 on my XLT?
I'm afraid to try it just in case it might damage something if it's the wrong thing to do, I'm pretty much a newbie even though I've had a passive interest for about 10 years I've only started rekindling my interest recently and this XLT has me going full throttle. I do a lot of cellar holes and relic sites that can be trashy with iron and would like another coil option as well., thanks for any advice!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login