Findmall.com

Feedback Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
End of March and still no 800
Posted by: fishers1
Date: March 29, 2018 08:11AM
I don't know about you guys but I am really sick of the bull by Minelab.. What a awful company to deal with I have been waiting since last year on a 800. Makes you wonder what kind of company they truly are. Anyone else still waiting?

Re: End of March and still no 800
Posted by: Architex
Date: March 29, 2018 08:13AM
Yup.

The real treasure is in the marketing.

XP Deus / CTX 3030 / Equinox 800

Posted by: tejon_man
Date: March 29, 2018 08:25AM
Not sure where you got your info from but Minelab has stated from the beginning that they wouldnt be out
until spring of 2018. I know many dealers have given false release dates to get presales. Everyone is wanting
their machines but like Garrett did with the AT MAX, id rather get a quality machine and wait than get a machine
that you need to send back for updates

Posted by: TN Mike
Date: March 29, 2018 09:23AM
Contact Richard @ backwoods detectors.Great guy to buy from and honest. I believe he is a sponsor on this forum.

https://www.findmall.com/profile.php?0,473]https://www.findmall.com/profile.php?0,473[/url]

Posted by: metalhead24
Date: March 29, 2018 09:46AM
Richard is the best .i bought my 600 from him. great deal and support

Posted by: filternozzle
Date: March 29, 2018 09:48AM
Huge demand worldwide..........

Happy Hunting
Minelab GPX-5000 - Backup GPX-4500 with a very large selection of coils.

Richard is number 1N/T
Posted by: Greg (E.Tn)
Date: March 29, 2018 11:01AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Posted by: Tony N (Michigan)
Date: March 29, 2018 12:59PM
fishers1
I don't know about you guys but I am really sick of the bull by Minelab.. What a awful company to deal with I have been waiting since last year on a 800. Makes you wonder what kind of company they truly are. Anyone else still waiting?

I'm still waiting too. But I know all good things come to those who wait. :super:

I detect, therefore I am

Posted by: spellman
Date: March 29, 2018 01:06PM
Im still waiting, was told that i was # 12 on the list from my dealer over a month ago, was also told that all preorders are supposed to be filled by end of march, but here i wait, it sucks cause it has been in peoples hands for long enough that it seems like the buzz about the machine has even died down yet here i wait.

Tesoro Vaquero with all Tesoro coils...gone but not forgotten, Tesoro Outlaw + cleensweep, Teknetics G2 with 5x10dd and 13" ultimate , Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab explorer se ,Propointer x 2 , T2 sold , Best finds = 36 gram 14k gangster necklace. Favorite find= time to go out dirt fishing.

Posted by: Fskafish
Date: March 29, 2018 01:18PM
I think the buzz is still as big as ever just that alot of people have finally recieved there nox's so it seems to have died down. I know the wait is terrible but i think even minelab was caught off guard by the amount of interest and orders not just in the u.s. but the world. Hang in there guys because from everything ive seen this machine is the S@#T!

Posted by: Always Curious
Date: March 29, 2018 01:29PM
Minelab spent a lot of money and effort on generating the interest, and released fewer units than preorders at the time of rollout to prolong the hype. Not caught by surprise at all but gratified that everythiing worked, I would say :) The only good news from the interested consumer's point of view is that, to an extent at least, and time will tell the measure of the extent, the Nox has lived up to expectations (not the hype, of course). It doesn't "obsolete" all other detectors but it is a lot of bang for the buck.

Posted by: jim tn
Date: March 29, 2018 04:00PM
Anybody have any idea how many Minelab dealers there are world wide? Some are large and may have a preorder list into the hundreds. Many others have waiting lists from just a few to dozens, I would suspect. That's a lot of customer demand for a given detector. Be patient grasshoppers, your turn will eventually come. Me, I'm leaning towards trying one when the dust settles. In the meantime, though, my not yet quite obsolete VLF's are still finding me some nice treasures. HH jim tn

Posted by: Fskafish
Date: March 29, 2018 04:18PM
Couldnt agree more tim, i mean lets face it minelab wants to sell as many as possible right, so my guess is they are doing all they can to get them in the hands of every single person they can i mean i cant see 2 little evil minions in the minelab office rubbing there hands together saying now that we have everybody wanting the equinox we arent gonna get them out to them mooohahaha mooohahahahaha...

Posted by: BarryL
Date: March 29, 2018 05:43PM
Dont think their and aweful company I have not been a huge minelab fan for many years due to one thing I could not stand the weight and the God awful sounds they made LOL . I just traded a detector that i did not use much even though it is a nice detector in towards an equinox 600 and will be getting it Monday . Yes I know its not the 800 but it will do until I decide if the Equinox is for me or not as I mainly use my Deus and yes it is a good machine and I have got a lot of hours in with it so its not new to me . But I am intriged with the Equinox and looking forward to getting it . If its half of what I thubk it is then Later I will upgrade to the 800

Posted by: parkgt
Date: March 29, 2018 08:11PM
Sometime the smaller dealers are the answer . Yesterday I bought the second of two 800s a small dealer had just gotten in that morning.

Today when he sent me the tracking he reported that he was told his next allotment might be as late as September.

ML NOX 800, XP Deus, previous CTX and 705

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2018 08:13PM by parkgt.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login