Findmall.com

Feedback Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
No manual and no charger! Really!
Posted by: hunter123
Date: April 17, 2018 04:35PM
I know the minelab mafia will have a problem with this but really how cheap can they be. I unboxed my equinox and found it does not come with a charger. And then no user manual. I know what some of you are going to say but really what the @#$ยข.
If you manufacture a detector with an internal battery you should provide a charger that you recommend. Period! What are they saving? $10. And even if it's printed on cheap paper a manual would be nice. Another$5. That may well be the last minelab I purchase and its the fourth one I've owned.
That being said I have sold my equinox. I don't think it was a bad detector but hard to survive all the hype. Has alot of potential but was just not for me. It really doesn't lose depth in multi frequency. That was impressive but the sounds and tonal qualities were lacking in the equinox. I'm still a soldier in the Deus Brigade.

Re: No manual and no charger! Really!
Posted by: Digger 45
Date: April 17, 2018 05:38PM
Hard to beat the Deus, just want a detector that will perform in salt water, that is where the Deus is lacking, hope the Nox can do what the videos shows it can do. Other than that the Deus is # 1 for me.

Posted by: parkgt
Date: April 17, 2018 05:40PM
If you didn't know those thing going in you didn't research enough. I still like my Deus as well.

ML NOX 800, XP Deus, previous CTX and 705

Posted by: MickTwin
Date: April 18, 2018 12:13PM
With today's tech savvy populous, your'e going to see this kind of thing more and more. Chargers are becoming as ubiquitous as screwdrivers.
That said, I think you are right.. it still would be proper to include a charger. With a Minelab logo, of course!

Posted by: bootyhoundpa
Date: April 18, 2018 06:45PM
So how do people recharge the battery? ? no manual either,huh.. i have 2 older minelabs and wouldn't part with either one but they sure do seem to fall just a little short of giving folks the optimal machine, for example what percentage of excals out there have been modified with a new shaft,pin point mod,headphones, interchangeable coils ect... but having said all that they certainly are in demand. ..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login