Findmall.com

Feedback Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
WOW !!! Minelab Service Is Great:minelab:
Posted by: Richard@BackwoodsDetectors
Date: May 17, 2018 12:29PM
Had a screen replaced on an E-TRAC.... Fixed it the day they got it and shipped it out the next. I am so glad to see this happening.. Great Support..
There are times that this won't happen because of the complexity of the issue and parts availability but these gentleman are doing their very best...Richard Backwoods Detectors

Re: WOW !!! Minelab Service Is Great:minelab:
Posted by: sasquache
Date: May 25, 2018 04:25AM
So nice to heat Richard!

Posted by: MINELABMIKE
Date: July 30, 2018 12:39AM
Sure glad to hear their getting better

Posted by: Confetrit
Date: July 30, 2018 07:37AM
It sounds like Minelab has turned their service and customer service around. This is pleasing to the ear to those who could possibly be considering a Minelab detector in the future. I held off a few years back. I was seriously considering purchasing a Minelab, but repeated Horror stories on the repair centers and customer service as a whole shewed me away. A lot of these stories were being told by longtime Minelab owners and users who swore never again. So this is a great thing to hear. Minelab does make quality detectors and it's good that they have strived in order to turn things around and get back on track. I like many others like to hear Positive stories and this is one indeed. Thanks for posting this.:thumbup::usaflag:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login