Findmall.com

Feedback Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Minelab banner at top of page still shows TID 46. how did they ever make that mistake?N/T
Posted by: "Carolina"
Date: June 03, 2018 08:39AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Minelab CTX, Minelab Excalibur ll, Minelab Excalibur 1000, Minelab Excalibur Sword
Whites Dual Field, Vallon VMH3CS, Makro Multi Kruzer,Minelab Equinox 800

Re: Minelab banner at top of page still shows TID 46. how did they ever make that mistake?
Posted by: Jason in Enid
Date: June 03, 2018 10:03AM
Nope, it shows 36 and has for a long time. The "46" error was a marketing mistake. They were likely told to show it with a "high reading" and told it had a 50 point scale without realizing 10 of them were negative numbers.

Just like the floating CTX advertisment, was obviously a detector photoshopped into water. Dont get wound up about ads

Re: Minelab banner at top of page still shows TID 46. how did they ever make that mistake?
Date: June 03, 2018 03:49PM
Jason in Enid
Nope, it shows 36 and has for a long time. The "46" error was a marketing mistake. They were likely told to show it with a "high reading" and told it had a 50 point scale without realizing 10 of them were negative numbers.

Just like the floating CTX advertisment, was obviously a detector photoshopped into water. Dont get wound up about ads

Loosen your collar. Your way to uptight saying don't get wound up. I think it's funny the BANNER that flashes by at the top of the page says (46) TID. Seems your having a hard time understanding "banner" .

Wouldn't be so harsh if you hadn't sent the smart arse private message. Watch the (4) flashing BANNERS

Minelab CTX, Minelab Excalibur ll, Minelab Excalibur 1000, Minelab Excalibur Sword

Date: June 03, 2018 04:42PM
"Carolina"

Loosen your collar. Your way to uptight saying don't get wound up. I think it's funny the BANNER that flashes by at the top of the page says (46) TID. Seems your having a hard time understanding "banner" .

Wouldn't be so harsh if you hadn't sent the smart arse private message. Watch the (4) flashing BANNERS

OK.... "loosen my collar"? WTF is that supposed to mean? I am looking at the top of the page and it shows an Equinox with a "36" on the screen. What PM are you referring to? I dont have a clue who you are and I dont remember ever PM you you before.

Posted by: Kapok
Date: June 03, 2018 04:42PM
I never noticed that until you pointed it out. Good eye!

Makro Racer 2 with 11x7; 5x4;10x5.5 | Minelab Equinox 600

Date: June 03, 2018 04:50PM
Jason in Enid

OK.... "loosen my collar"? WTF is that supposed to mean? I am looking at the top of the page and it shows an Equinox with a "36" on the screen. What PM are you referring to? I dont have a clue who you are and I dont remember ever PM you you before.

Evidently you are looking at the PICTURE of the Equinox, not the four Banners under the picture that flash by. It seems Kapok has spotted it. I just think it's funny its still there.
If you are not Earl, then I apologize, he is the smart arse. Please accept my apology and watch the banners under the picture of the Equinox.

Posted by: scubadetector
Date: June 03, 2018 08:42PM
Jason, right underneath the picture of the Equinox there are 4 changing banners. One has a 46 VID on a machine on it.

Someone watches banners too much!! Good eye!

Date: June 03, 2018 09:49PM
scubadetector
Jason, right underneath the picture of the Equinox there are 4 changing banners. One has a 46 VID on a machine on it.

Someone watches banners too much!! Good eye!

I dont think I ever spent enough time on the top of the page to see it. All I ever saw that the different terrains pic. Didnt even realize there was a rotation of images.

Darn......... your correct . It shows 46 ........
Posted by: Elton
Date: June 03, 2018 11:24PM
Maybe Minelab will send new banner ads for the advertising ...... I moved this thread into feedback..

Administrator
Supporter Of FTF Sponsors

" There will be times I express a personal opinion on something"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login