Findmall.com

Feedback Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
New XP Deus very disappointed
Posted by: T.A.L.LasVegas
Date: June 13, 2018 12:52PM
Well I really am dismayed because I have made three deals from authorized XP Deus dealer's each one found on XP Deus website.
Was supposed to take a few hours drive Saturday June 16, 2018 to pickup my father's day gift in person.
Problem I have now had 3 times, Saturday deal just like the first two from authorized dealers fell through when they contacted me this morning via email to inform me they can not have my new detector Saturday.
I thought the Deus experiences would be fun and easy but I'm finding issue after issue just finding the XP Deus making a great deal and everyone lives happy ever after.
I think XP Deus Team America should vet their dealers better because it shouldn't be so hard setting up deals only to have them fall apart.
I have never had this kind of existence with any other brand.
I AM JUST VENTING AND NOT TRYING TO BREAK FORUM RULES so I'm not asking where to find the deal that will actually happen the way it was made.

HH & GL with your adventures, I'll be joining in the fun eventually.

Todd

Creating memories to last a lifetime with my now six year old son TJ and June 16 2018 we will have:
XP DEUS WS4 with HF elliptical coil.
Water kit.
MI-6 Pin Pointer
XP Deus hard case

Re: New XP Deus very disappointed
Date: June 13, 2018 02:42PM
UPDATE
Well a couple more hours of searching and I finally found my XP Deus and just another hours drive so I made a deposit and we are picking it all up Friday evening, yeah finally a brick and mortar place not a home based business who is actually going to stay open late to hand deliver and give us a walk through of our new amazing XP Deus and only a few more dollars.

Creating memories to last a lifetime with my now six year old son TJ and June 16 2018 we will have:
Water kit.
MI-6 Pin Pointer
XP Deus hard case

Posted by: HuntinDog
Date: June 13, 2018 02:54PM
Great to hear you finally made a deal that stuck.
Good luck with your new Deus
I know you are going to have many hours of fun with TJ.
Congrats

No. Cal. Gold Country
XP DEUS / 9"-11"-11X13" coils
Garrett Pro Pointer
6000 Di Pro SL
MXT Pro / 300, 10D2, 950, 6X9 Eclipse, 4X6 Shooter
DX-1 and Sun Ray Pro Golds

Keep your head down, your swing smooth and Coil to the soil

Date: June 13, 2018 02:56PM
Thank you, TJ and I are excited to start our new amazing adventures with our XP Deus.

HH&GL

TODD

Water kit.
MI-6 Pin Pointer
XP Deus hard case

Posted by: D&P-OR
Date: June 13, 2018 04:09PM
I don't understand why it would be so hard to acquire a Deus.

Posted by: greenmeanie
Date: June 13, 2018 04:13PM
I think he is in a rush and most Drop Ship them as needed.
No one stocks much anymore I am guessing.

XP DEUS
NOX 800

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2018 04:14PM by greenmeanie.

Date: June 13, 2018 04:24PM
I have actually been looking for a company that wouldn't just sell me the detector but also give me a short walkthrough of it, drop shipping was okay but for that much money I wanted the place to actually be there for the customer via in person or on the phone.

Water kit.
MI-6 Pin Pointer
XP Deus hard case

Date: June 13, 2018 04:29PM
Acquiring the XP Deus is easy but for almost a $2000.00 purchase I expect customer service either in person or via phone along with a great price and unfortunately today companies with great prices offer no customer service.

Water kit.
MI-6 Pin Pointer
XP Deus hard case

Posted by: D&P-OR
Date: June 13, 2018 04:48PM
I think what you are referring to is a "brick & mortar" store---and---unfortunately those (for the most part) are a thing of the past.------Andy Sabisch gives the Deus "boot camps" that would probably be of a real benefit to you in learning the Deus (just a suggestion).-----As to the detector market in general--it seems to be going more & more to "drop shipping" either from the distributor or even the manufacturer (as in the case of FT).
T.A.L.LasVegas
I have actually been looking for a company that wouldn't just sell me the detector but also give me a short walkthrough of it, drop shipping was okay but for that much money I wanted the place to actually be there for the customer via in person or on the phone.

Date: June 13, 2018 05:00PM
Yes a brick and mortar store and I agree Andy Sabisch boot camp videos are great we have been watching them for just over a month and they are a excellent learning tool without doubt.
Guess I am old fashioned because I was looking for a needle in a haystack ie real customer service and unfortunately that is going the way of the dinosaur .

Water kit.
MI-6 Pin Pointer
XP Deus hard case

New XP Deus very disappointed
Date: June 13, 2018 09:51PM
-- moved topic --

Water kit.
MI-6 Pin Pointer
XP Deus hard case

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login