Findmall.com

Minelab X-TERRA Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
X-Terra 30 First Impresssions in the Field
Posted by: wpaxt
Date: November 21, 2005 12:20AM
As promised, here are my thoughts and impressions on the X-Terra 30 which I received from Minelab this week to field test. I was able to spend a number of hours in the same park setting that I detected in with the X-Terra 50. Unfortunately due to terrible LA traffic and my son

Excellent !
Posted by: Ralph Bryant
Date: November 22, 2005 07:31PM
This is the kind of good, practical information I like to see from unbiased users on new machines. Get to the point, cover the bases, and turn out the lights when you're done. Very good post.

Ralph

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2005 07:37PM by Ralph Bryant.

Appreciate the Compliment, Ralph! N/T
Date: November 22, 2005 11:45PM
n/t

Good Report Bill
Posted by: Mike Bearden
Date: November 23, 2005 12:00AM
I'm looking forward to your upcoming post. I think the 30 and 50 both are rock solid performers at any price or classification.
Have some guest coming for the holidays and if the weather holds out I'm sure we will put them to use.
H.H.
Mike

Nice Field Test Report Bill.
Posted by: Digger
Date: November 23, 2005 12:25AM
It is nice to read a post on how the X-30 actually worked for you in the field. My findings have been very similar. I will mention, with the coin high-tone of the X-30 being the same for all US coins,(except nickels) I find myself hunting with it more often than I ever imagined. Just turn it on and hunt. Very solid products, whichever model you choose. HH Randy

Thanks, Guys, For The Kind Words N/T
Date: November 23, 2005 10:42AM
n/t

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login