Findmall.com

Minelab X-TERRA Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Quick spin at the old school field.....
Posted by: Tired Rooster
Date: January 01, 2018 04:01PM
With a high of 23 degrees today I decided to make a quick hunt at the old school field anyway. Same field I found the war nickel a week ago. In all I found some clad pennies, a dime, some trinkets, one wheat cent and an old copper catholic pendant. All the finds were made in the field with the 7.5 Khz DD coil except the religious pendant. I finally tried the 3 Khz Digger coil along the edge of the old side walk in front of the school. I had already been over this with the large 7.5 Khz coil. The 6" coil pulled the catholic pendant right off the edge of the sidewalk. I had missed it twice before. It's copper and says on the back "Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Pray For Us". The camera wouldn't pick up the writing. I think the small 3 Khz. is gonna find plenty of duty as we go.

Thanks for looking.

Re: Quick spin at the old school field.....
Posted by: scampman_73
Date: January 03, 2018 07:36PM
Cool finds. As a Minnesotan, I really appreciate the posts in the winter, as we are frozen solid here!

Posted by: Tired Rooster
Date: January 03, 2018 07:41PM
Thanks. It doesn't begin to compare with what you guys deal with up there. But, the temps right now in Alabama have been single digits to mid twenties for a few days now. Yesterday morning 9 degrees!!!! That is very brutal on us down here.

Posted by: 7centsworth
Date: January 04, 2018 04:59AM
Looks like you did well there. Congratulations.

Christian Ky Boy
Minelab x-terra 70
Minelab pro find

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login