Findmall.com

Vintage Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Nautilus Detectors
Posted by: Dan-Pa.
Date: October 01, 2015 09:29AM
I have heard since the death of founder Jerry Tyndall its been taken over by a relative and still producing units. Can anyone clarify this...
Indeed a depth monster down South but not popular up North....

Posted by: Harold,ILL.
Date: October 01, 2015 05:53PM
The guy who bought it out from Jerry passed away also,But their is a partner who downsized into doing repairs and making new coils. He isn't producing new detectors at this time,But says He will once He gets reorganized. He just finished a 8'' coil for Me and it is on its way as they take a lot of time as done all by hand. I can't wait as the 8'' coil was always my favorite on my previous Nauty's as good depth and coverage. I always thought the 8'' coil was the perfect size coil period. Fisher got it rite making it standard on a CZ.

Posted by: garys relics
Date: October 01, 2015 11:50PM
Let us know how the coil works when you get it. I still have my two Nautilus and sold my Whites v3, it is that good. I only relic hunt , and it does that good. Dennis Cox told me he has 13 detectors (Nautilus) and has found nearly a million dollars worth of relics in forty years with them. He is a legend to relic hunters.

Posted by: Harold,ILL.
Date: October 02, 2015 04:54PM
garys relics
Let us know how the coil works when you get it. I still have my two Nautilus and sold my Whites v3, it is that good. I only relic hunt , and it does that good. Dennis Cox told me he has 13 detectors (Nautilus) and has found nearly a million dollars worth of relics in forty years with them. He is a legend to relic hunters.
Will do as He made Me a 6'' coil a month or two back. I found a 9'' Wheatie and yesterday a 10'' Buffalo Nickel with it! It is one of the hottest small coils I ever used on a detector! He also warranty's the coils for 2 years.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login