Findmall.com

Vintage Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Megadivers....quick questionN/T
Posted by: teckpro
Date: May 02, 2008 05:20PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: XL Pro - Multitone and Mixed mode MODIFY :twodetecting:
Posted by: markantony
Date: February 11, 2019 08:39AM
Someone to sell Multitone kit ?

Re: XL Pro - Multitone and Mixed mode MODIFY :twodetecting:
Posted by: Diggindumbstuff
Date: February 12, 2019 09:36AM
That is awesome! Will this work on the Silver Eagle?

I dig with and because of my DAD!

This mod was invented by my friend Bill Lahr, shared with the Polish guy or someone that stole it as THEIR idea,
Posted by: jtalley007
Date: February 24, 2019 04:45PM
Originally done for the 5900 and 6000.

Guys in Europe just massed produced it so to speak, then sold it to self modify.

Just irritating they do it without giving my friend credit, taking it and promoting it as their own.

Enough said!

Jerry

Re: This mod was invented by my friend Bill Lahr, shared with the Polish guy or someone that stole it as THEIR idea,
Posted by: lytle78
Date: February 24, 2019 05:17PM
I wonder if Bill Lahr has any interest in putting the circuit design into the public domain. It has no real commercial value, but someone might find it worth their while to produce a batch of them.

I think the so called “Creative Commons License” might ensue he gets credit at least.

https://creativecommons.org/licenses/

Rick Kempf

Re: This mod was invented by my friend Bill Lahr, shared with the Polish guy or someone that stole it as THEIR idea,
Posted by: megadivers
Date: February 24, 2019 07:35PM
Correct. Bill actually engineered the mod and shared the circuit with a guy in Poland who took it to a smaller version PCB. He ran the kits twice some years ago now. From what I can gather a total of maybe 30 total were made. I have installed several of these here in the states for people.

I no longer have any kits and haven't for years. I do however have my personal XL Pro that has the kit installed that I would be possibly interested in selling to someone that would appreciate it.

Saving the past for the future is my job.....one bubble at a time

Posted by: rlchntr
Date: February 24, 2019 09:11PM
megadivers - pm sent

Gary - Central Virginia
Recovering & preserving history for future generations
Bunch of analog detectors, MXT Pro, Anfibio Multi

Re: XL Pro - Multitone and Mixed mode MODIFY Anyone capable of reproducing this kit?
Posted by: Druid
Date: March 05, 2019 10:44PM
If so what is involved?
Thanks,
Drew.

Posted by: beau61
Date: August 05, 2019 03:40PM
I probably got the last kit from you(Megadivers) for my 6000 Pro XL. Still haven’t installed it, still have it and the Pro XL.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login