Findmall.com

Teknetics Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Been testing my NEL snake coil..
Posted by: Joseph in Alabama
Date: April 25, 2017 06:07PM
Hey guys got a 15 + year old test garden and been testing the NEL snake coil I just got..am very impressed with the separation and depth of this little coil.... Been hunting with the NEL sharpshooter I got a few weeks ago and was impressed with the depth it has for its size..just a mention in case anyone thinking about getting a NEL coil ...well worth the $ hh. joe

Re: Been testing my NEL snake coil..
Posted by: D&P-OR
Date: April 25, 2017 10:54PM
I think so to Joe-----Both the NEL Sharpshooter & Snake coils seem to work very well on FT detectors.

Posted by: REVIER
Date: April 26, 2017 08:52AM
Just got a Sharpshooter coil for my F70 and my results were startling.
I have all the challenges, mineralized red dirt, EMI, plus here in the city of Birmingham an ungodly amount of extra helpings of iron.

To say I am pleased and impressed is an understatement so I know exactly how you feel.
My full review is in the F Series forum.

"What if doing the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?”
F70, F2, Compadre, Mojave, Judge2 - 2017....Clad, 15 silver targets including a freaking Barber quarter, a beautiful walker and 4 V nickels...
Plus other cool stuff.

Posted by: joe dirt_1
Date: May 12, 2017 12:48PM
That's good to know Joe. I have been looking at coils for my T2 Classic. Do you prefer one over the other ?
Thanks for your post....HH

Roger

Posted by: Snap On Man
Date: May 12, 2017 07:15PM
I have a sharpshooter on my T2 and I love it. Ground coverage I think is very good and have pulled coins at 9 inches. With the center mounting ears it is a effortless swing. The other day I put my 11DD back on and it felt like I was swinging a snowshoe.

Posted by: Cal_Cobra
Date: May 13, 2017 10:44PM
I have a NEL Snake coil on my Racer2 and it's a killer little coil for working iron and trash.

Posted by: Neil
Date: May 14, 2017 09:32AM
Sharpshooter is excellent on my T2

in everything give thanks

Etrac
X5
T2

Hey Roger ,the Sharpshooter has really impressed me the most..
Posted by: Joseph in Alabama
Date: May 15, 2017 06:32AM
The depth/separation on the sharpshootercoil is great..Next on my list is one of the bigger NEL coils,as I have several sites that has stopped producing with the coils I have now.....hh joe

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2017 06:50AM by Joseph in Alabama.

Posted by: joe dirt_1
Date: May 15, 2017 09:20AM
Thanks for the reply Joseph. I'll check the NEL Sharpshooter coil out for my T2.......HH

Roger

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login