Findmall.com

Teknetics Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
T2 classic, a feel good machine
Posted by: 2 Much Trash
Date: November 12, 2017 05:49PM
Haven't been out in quite a spell. I always hunt with my T2se/dst. Being a relic hunter it's just bred in me to get as deep in the ground

as possible. Hence boost process. I bought the T2 Classic about a year ago as a back up but have never really used it. To make a long story short. I decided to give use it on a couple of real short digs at a spot we've been hunting pretty hard for about 6 years. It's hard to leave it in the truck now. The thing is I used it in one tone 30 disc. 99 sens. That's all It seems that I needed. It's not a WOW group of finds but it is from a site We thought was about dried up. I guess the old saying " it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean" holds true.

Re: T2 classic, a feel good machine
Posted by: Jerry Ga.
Date: November 12, 2017 07:01PM
Nice finds ! I love my T2 Classic. I relic hunt myself, have been at it for 42 years. The T2 is one detector i will never part with.:teknetics:

Re: T2 classic, a feel good machine
Posted by: bigjon
Date: November 13, 2017 12:32PM
i see that you have alot of nice finds, a good haul!!! is that a walking liberty quarter? im wondering what was the difference on the site using the t2 classic vs the t2 dst?:cheers:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login