Findmall.com

Teknetics Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
T2 & Coil Questions.....
Posted by: minnixb
Date: December 02, 2017 08:48PM
For those of you swinging the T2 and the 11 inch DD coil do you notice a lot of falsing when the coil hits objects or stalks on the ground?
I'm using an F70 with same type of coil and it falses quite a bit when the coil hits a stalk either hard or lightly. I've already sent it in to FT but told nothing wrong with it.
Just curious if this happens on the T2 as I may switch over if the coil is more stable. Thanks for any responses.

Re: T2 & Coil Questions.....
Posted by: Snap On Man
Date: December 02, 2017 10:21PM
I have a T2 and it does it also. If it touches anything it will false. I thought it might have been a loose connection but I have double checked everything.

Posted by: REVIER
Date: December 04, 2017 04:30AM
My F70 doesn't really react unless you hang on something hard, the soft stuff doesn't bother it.

BTW...if you switch over to the T2 the coils from Fishers won't work, the T2 has their own specific types...if you were thinking about doing that.

"What if doing the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?”
F70, F2, Compadre, Mojave, Judge2 - 2018....Mostly just some clad so far...more to come!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2017 04:31AM by REVIER.

Posted by: minnixb
Date: December 04, 2017 09:05PM
appreciate the responses. I guess I'll stick with the f70, which is a great machine.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login