Findmall.com

Announcements

Welcome! Log In Register
NEWER MEMBERS: Read the Posts penned at top of the forums-- referencing Sales (includes private sales even if not specified-those are not sponsored)
Posted by: vlad
Date: June 04, 2018 12:00AM
What must it take to stop ANY referencing NON SPONSOR-DEALERS & Individuals. Suggestions are being made to bounce people the first time they violate policy. (I think its
a bit extreme, but I & ADMIN. DO NOT SET POLICY, we help enforce it.) YOU have something for sale use appropriate FINDS CLASSIFIED FORUMS. And do NOT
reference items for other people members or not (except to say check classified forum.) Other members can list items they have as per rules.
Membership is free, but our Dealer-Sponsors pay for the site through ads or banners--no government subsidy here.
(There is nothing stopping anyone from visiting non sponsors, "at their blog or site" about sales/policy.)
00]"

]If you bought a detector from someone other than a Findmall Sponsor (as in a dealer that doesn't advertise here) I don't want your feedback on here. That's free advertising and you'll be banned. Very simple." N/T
{Posted by: Guvner[[
Date: September 26, 2016 10:21AM}

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.