Findmall.com

Announcements

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Just got the sad news. Our Administrator here, Elton has passed away suddenly...
Posted by: dirt doctor
Date: February 10, 2019 09:11PM
My condolences to his family and friends , he was a great guy .We E-mailed and had a few phone conversations over the years and it was always a pleasure to communicate with him . I am really saddened to hear this news .Rest in peace kind Sir .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2019 09:33PM by dirt doctor.

Re: Just got the sad news. Our Administrator here, Elton has passed away suddenly...
Posted by: michaelnc
Date: February 10, 2019 09:35PM
Truly sad news. My condolences and prayers to Elton's family. R.I.P.

Posted by: Larry (IL)
Date: February 10, 2019 10:08PM
What sad news........... Elton and I talked many, many, many times over the years, full of questions and seeking advise, a gentleman indeed that will truly be missed here on Finds Forums and as a phone buddy.

Rest in Peace my friend.

Nancy and send our condolences to friends and family.

Bells and whistles are nice, but nothing will substitute for the basic understanding of the hobby.

:minelab: CTX 3030

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2019 10:20PM by Larry (IL).

Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: February 10, 2019 10:47PM
Oh man....that is so sad. He was such a dedicated administrator, loving husband and father. My prayers go out to his family.

Saddened to hear that Elton passed away.
Posted by: Rich (Utah)
Date: February 10, 2019 11:00PM
Elton was always a pleasure for me to deal with. First Class. :thumbup: He will be missed.

My Prayers are with his family.

Rich (Utah)

Deus
EQ800
CoRe

Re: Saddened to hear that Elton passed away.
Posted by: therover
Date: February 10, 2019 11:03PM
My prayers go out to his family. Elton was a great person. He will be missed.

Posted by: OldBeechnut
Date: February 10, 2019 11:14PM
Hard to believe he just posted the other day as if nothing was wrong.....Very sorry to hear, I really like him. May he rest in peace and my condolences to the family.

Posted by: Sand dog
Date: February 10, 2019 11:51PM
Very sad news. I’m very sorry to hear this. May he Rest In Peace. Condolences to his family and friends

John

Posted by: marcomo
Date: February 10, 2019 11:56PM
So sad to hear this. My deepest condolences to Elton's family. I always enjoyed chatting with him, whether on a thread or by PM.

An excellent and fair moderator too. The fine things guv said about working with him...I wouldn't have expected anything less. He was a consummate gentleman and he will be missed.

Posted by: scubadetector
Date: February 11, 2019 12:22AM
He was very diplomatic and a wonderful person to talk to in PM's. A shocker for sure. Absolutely was an asset to this forum. He seemed to be a genuine nice guy. Rest in peace. Elton

Posted by: 88junior
Date: February 11, 2019 03:15AM
You will be missed Elton! You always had a sense of humor that I always got a kick out of. God Bless his family I'm praying for you all.

XP Deus ORX 9" HF coil
Minelab Musketeer Advantage 8" and 10x13 Tornado coils
Sunray Pro Golds
Deteknix X-Pointer
Raptor 31c digger and Lesche hand digger
Whites Ground Hawg shovel
Relic and Coin hunter over 25 years!!

Posted by: sasquache
Date: February 11, 2019 05:09AM
Nooooo i loved our chats omg this is so sad he was such a good guy im saddened for sure he was such a good friend see you at Rainbow Bridge someday my friend. RIP ELTON I WILL MISS YOU. Sasquache

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2019 05:13AM by sasquache.

Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: February 11, 2019 05:23AM
My condolences to his family. Elton was a wonderful person and moderator. He will truly be missed.

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Posted by: Ted S
Date: February 11, 2019 05:57AM
I am sorry to see this. Elton seemed like a very nice fella and was very helpful.

Posted by: Frank in NH
Date: February 11, 2019 06:48AM
Sorry to hear, he was one of the good guys! Will miss him. RIP El!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login