Findmall.com

Announcements

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Just got the sad news. Our Administrator here, Elton has passed away suddenly...
Posted by: dfmike
Date: February 12, 2019 09:37AM
Sad news ! R.I.P. Elton.

He was very helpful to me as a newbie on this site. I will miss his helpful PM's and forum posts.

Active detectors and accessories: Fisher F19 LTD on Mars universal shaft, F19 on original shaft, Nokta Fors CoRe, Whites MX7, Makro and Nokta pointers. Killer B's and Jolly Rogers headphones and assorted coils.
Previous detectors in order of acquisition: Bounty Hunter Discovery, Fisher F44, Fisher F5, Omega 8000 V6, Minelab X-Terra 705

Re: Just got the sad news. Our Administrator here, Elton has passed away suddenly...
Posted by: wvrick
Date: February 12, 2019 01:47PM
Condolences to Elton's family.

Posted by: 5900_XL-1
Date: February 12, 2019 03:33PM
I am very saddened to hear this news. Elton called me his friend years ago, right here on this forum in a PM, and it lasted throughout time, even though we never talked or met each other. I will miss him.

Posted by: HanoverDigger
Date: February 12, 2019 04:22PM
Sorry to hear the bad news... RIP Elton.

Nautilus 2b w/White's rod* Garrett ZLynk w/pinpointer*Anfibio Multi* Lesche Piranah*The "bomb" sheath w/Lesche digger* Oldest coin 1776 2 Reale

Posted by: tvr
Date: February 12, 2019 04:25PM
Wow. Been off line for a few days and then get back to this news. Great guy. Had some PM's over the years and of course all the open forum observations and information he shared. Prayers to his family.

Posted by: laplander
Date: February 12, 2019 06:15PM
Truly a gentleman and a friend, our hobby needs more ambassadors like him.
Jeff

Posted by: laplander
Date: February 12, 2019 06:17PM
Truly a gentleman and a friend. Our hobby needs more ambassadors like him.

Jeff

Posted by: brother steve
Date: February 12, 2019 11:42PM
Sorry to hear this. Very fair guy who always had an answer. We are going to miss him.

Posted by: REVIER
Date: February 13, 2019 07:32AM
A super nice logical guy, I have communicated with him in the past and enjoyed it.
He will be missed.

"What if doing the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?”
Currently using an F70 and a Mojave....and a Nox.

Posted by: PryorCreekJoe
Date: February 13, 2019 08:06AM
Passing suddenly can be a blessing in disguise. There are worse things in life than death. It is shock to love ones and friends when someone suddenly transitions but to those who have had the agony of seeing someone suffer for years, it is truly a blessing. RIP!

Posted by: GRAY GHOST
Date: February 13, 2019 01:13PM
Hello all. I'm much saddened to hear of Elton's passing - he was indeed a great man, admin, and detectorist. He is already missed.
My condolences to the family - GG

Posted by: sgoss66
Date: February 13, 2019 02:29PM
Very, very sad news. Elton was a fine gentleman, and someone I really enjoyed interacting with over the years.

What a loss. My condolences to Elton's family.

Steve

Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Garrett ProPointer AT
Lesche hand digger
Lesche 38D Ground Shark "King of Spades"

Norman, OK

Posted by: Rebel1
Date: February 13, 2019 03:27PM
Really sorry to hear it. My condolences to his family.

Posted by: Ytcoinshooter
Date: February 13, 2019 04:27PM
That is a shock and large loss to the Detecting community. My contact over time with him was only through Findmall but there’s a feel for people that transcends this electronic media.
Regrettably I’ve been off the forums here for some weeks due to other distractions and travel plans. Fortunate I caught the sad news before any more time elapsed.
Bruce

Posted by: hawgdawg
Date: February 13, 2019 08:42PM
Very sad news. I am totally shocked. He will be missed for sure. My prayers and condolences to his family and friends. He sent me a gift in the mail a little while back , I still have his address pinned to my wall , I will definetly sending something to his wife.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login