Findmall.com

Announcements

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Just got the sad news. Our Administrator here, Elton has passed away suddenly...
Posted by: RICK IN KY
Date: February 14, 2019 09:47AM
So Sorry to hear this news,I had a few deals with
Elton on the forum classifieds,he was a great person
and I could tell he loved metal detecting.All my prayers
go to his Family,He will be missed greatly.
God Bless
Rick in Ky

No details yet?
Posted by: wade tx
Date: February 14, 2019 11:09AM
N/t

Elton was a class act and a true friend of the hobby.
Posted by: Digger
Date: February 14, 2019 11:59AM
His gentle spirit and kindness will live on forever. We’ll miss ya buddy!

You'll never know for sure......unless you dig it! HH "Digger"

After more than 46-years of detecting, and having owned dozens of different detectors, I've come to the conclusion that maintaining success in the field is largely dependent on three things..... choice of site, acquiring a proper skill set for the detector and the detector itself..... in that order. Research, practice and persistence. There are no substitutes.

Re: Just got the sad news. Our Administrator here, Elton has passed away suddenly...
Posted by: Explorer.se
Date: February 15, 2019 12:40AM
He will be missed he was always fair and he even tried to help me on whatzit. RIP my friend.

Posted by: Missouri--Ma Betty
Date: February 15, 2019 02:57AM
So sad to hear & my prayers for his family for peace & strength! We prayed for his mother & he was such a nice man & I will truly miss him--Didn't find out until today of his passing away & I was wondering why we hadn't heard from him on the CMD Forum-- :angel: Ma Betty

Posted by: Cajuncoinhunter
Date: February 15, 2019 06:56AM
Great guy. He's looking down at us from heaven now... RIP my friend. CCH

Southern Louisiana Metal Detecting
Findmall Civil War Forum - Moderator
Whites, Fisher & Minelab Metal Detectors

Posted by: James/Texas
Date: February 15, 2019 08:10AM
Condolences to all family and friends. The hobby has lost another good man.

XP Deus

Fisher F44

Posted by: ramairnut
Date: February 15, 2019 04:43PM
Only happens to the good ones. :angel:Prayers for the family and friends. R.I.P.

I really dig this hobby!

Posted by: hikerboy
Date: February 15, 2019 10:22PM
God bless you sir. May you rest in peace.

Posted by: lookin4fun79
Date: February 16, 2019 07:36PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends.

Posted by: okdirtfisher64
Date: February 17, 2019 11:27AM
Condolences

Posted by: 7centsworth
Date: February 17, 2019 11:40AM
He will be missed big time. He was one of my all time favorites on the forum.

Christian Ky Boy
Minelab x-terra 70
Minelab pro find

Posted by: DFXDon
Date: February 17, 2019 03:33PM
Rest in Peace ELTON and much condolences to his family Till we meat again
DFXDON

Central Minnesota
Detectors used, Whites Vision With V3i upgrade, Two V3i's,& VX3, Several DFXs, MX-SPORT, Whites TRX Pin pointer ,Sun Ray DX1 probe, GMT, conquistador, Garrett 2500, Ace250,Several ATPro's with all of the factory coils, ATMax ,Sea Hunter,Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Mine Lab E-TRAC, Explorer,70,& Two 705s with all the Mine Lab 705 coils with lower rods and coil bolts,all the whites V rated coils for the V3i, You have reached the end of the trail, the buck stops here.

Posted by: Cierlast
Date: February 17, 2019 04:31PM
One of the nicest gentleman I ever had the pleasure and honor to know. You will be missed my friend, but never forgotten. Rest well and know you are loved.

...quis custodiet ipsos custodes...

Posted by: Hello
Date: February 17, 2019 05:34PM
Sadly missed

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login