Findmall.com

Announcements

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Just got the sad news. Our Administrator here, Elton has passed away suddenly...
Posted by: cjc
Date: February 17, 2019 08:30PM
Very sorry to hear that--my condolences. Regards Clive

Re: Just got the sad news. Our Administrator here, Elton has passed away suddenly...
Posted by: Dancer
Date: February 18, 2019 04:44AM
A true gentleman of the sport.

Prayers for the family and friends.N/T
Posted by: Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"
Date: February 18, 2019 07:47AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Posted by: rickinmi
Date: February 18, 2019 02:35PM
R.I.P. Elton You will be truly missed. Happy hunting in your new world!!!!

Posted by: Treasurechic
Date: February 18, 2019 07:03PM
Unbelievable, Elton was a wonderful part of these forums. Elton, May you find many Gold Coins in Heaven, where its 70 degrees and never rains.

SAVE A LIFE! VISIT YOUR LOCAL ANIMAL SHELTER AND ADD MORE LOVE TO YOUR FAMILY!

Posted by: Mkus
Date: February 19, 2019 12:27PM
Wow never met him but my prayers and condolences to his family...

Posted by: michael NY
Date: February 20, 2019 10:31PM
WOW , shocked. Best wishes to his family I enjoyed his comments and input on the Fisher Classic. He will be missed. Rest in peace.

Posted by: North Georgia Relics
Date: February 21, 2019 10:36AM
We were emailing a few weeks ago. He told me how much he enjoyed being Admin and how surprised he was when he was asked to do it. Elton was a great guy and I will really miss him.

North Georgia Relics
7579 Nashville Street
Ringgold, Georgia 30736
northgeorgiarelics@gmail.com
706-264-6011
Authorized Dealer for XP and Nokta/Makro

Posted by: Nauti Neil
Date: February 21, 2019 11:51AM
It will be very unusual not to see his name on the forum.....he always had something interesting to add to a conversation.

Posted by: Goldstrike
Date: February 21, 2019 03:45PM
He will be missed by many including myself and we send our condolences to his family.

Posted by: Hank68
Date: February 21, 2019 04:13PM
So sad to hear the passing of a good person and ambassador the metal detecting hobby, he will be missed , just can't believe he passed, RIP

Posted by: Jim Robertson
Date: February 21, 2019 06:06PM
A great man indeed he will be missed by a lot of us. Prayers going out to his family during a very hard time. My God bless and watch over you for ever.

Posted by: Richard@BackwoodsDetectors
Date: February 21, 2019 08:56PM
Elton will be greatly missed by everone. Anytime I talked to him, he always called me his Friend. I just wish there were more people in the world like him... Elton, you are missed..Richard

Posted by: JamesBondaka
Date: February 24, 2019 11:36AM
It will be very hard to replace him...as a administrator and as a friend.
Missed indeed!!! RIP E

................................*......................... I will find a million dollars, one penny at a time!............Viva la diggo.................*.........................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~If the hobby of metal detecting made perfect sense...everyone would do it~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

V3i ExpSe Xlt F75 Umax Dfx Mxt Gmt Ace ETrac 505 Gold & Coinmaster Deleon Mpx Prizm II Cz5/3D Goldengate 3D BH300 Ctx Jeohunter Tm-808

Posted by: ohio fred
Date: February 24, 2019 03:18PM
Just read this sorry to hear this.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login