Findmall.com

Garrett Infinium Forum Classroom

Welcome! Log In Register
garrett recon pro
Posted by: sewerman
Date: January 24, 2015 11:19PM
Anyone have tips on uses of this detector please.

Re: garrett recon pro
Posted by: Moonshine53
Date: October 17, 2015 06:34PM
Sewer an what kind of coil is on it? If it is a standard stock coil pro coin 35 iron audio sensitive 2 notches off wide open .

Posted by: WaterWalker
Date: November 14, 2015 06:58AM
Watch the videos on the Garrett website. Read the manual several times. Ground balance, learn Hi-Lo and Lo-Hi tones, the the sustain and duration between the hi and lo tone and and wobble in the tone. A lot has to do on what you are looking for and where you are searching. If using in water: CLEAN, FRESH WATER RISE THE CAMLOCKS AFTER EVERY USE, BEFORE THEY DRY. Get a swing harness that is comfortable for you if you are using the detector on land or sand. In the water you don't need one.

Any specific questions?

Re: Garrett recon pro
Posted by: ChrisClayton
Date: June 04, 2018 09:53PM
I have a Garrett Recon -Pro AML 1000 Does any one know it the early version 2009 if the sensitivity adjustment not work
The one I have I hold the Secondary Functions button which is the j button and the audio Threshold button - the center light should blink and have 7 levels of reduction of sensitivity..
all function seem to be working but this one. my 2012 model it works perfect. If you have any knowledge , first hand please let me know. They have several Rev.

Chris C Tackett
Level 4 USA archery coach.
and relic hunter .

Posted by: JJames1610
Date: June 22, 2018 06:40PM
I have one and the sensitivity is preset at max. There are some that you can adjust. I love mine, it has a purpose.

Date: June 24, 2018 11:41AM
"Thank you for the response , I spoke to some one with Garrett and they tell me that the early one did not have the control to change the sensitivity but if you like for a fee thy can reprogram the machine to the newest software . if you like ..
do you have the early book with your recon my book is a 2012 book but the machine is a 2009 , What are you hunting with you recon . It is really really sensitivy . I got mine to hunt for gold but have not gotten to.. yet

Posted by: doc holiday232
Date: June 30, 2018 09:47AM
Beware the rotting cable cover.

Date: July 02, 2018 10:49AM
more detail not sure what you talking about

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login