Findmall.com

Minelab E-TRAC Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Unlocking your Etrac depth potential
Posted by: Gannon
Date: January 27, 2018 10:29PM
IDXMonster

. If it’s moist like the perfect brownie...it’s all good! IDX great analogy , never thought of it like that but your right soil moist and dark like a good brownie. It seems best for id'n, digging, retrieval, and plug mending. Are you able to dig up there yet ? Hope your able to get out. HH Mark

Yes yes,there’s a woods in Milwaukee I drove 2 hours one way last weekend and today to go hunting with a couple other guys. We did good,8 silvers between the 2 guys who found silver...4 apiece. It wasn’t so much about any coins as it was going and hunting with these guys who are DIE HARD hunters. Chipping ice out to get to the coins is a lot of work! But we had a lot of fun doing it. I hope things settle down for all of us,north AND south...this winter has been brutal so far with the temps. Funny thing is,we’ve hardly really had any snow here. It’s barren.
Only 2 months to spring,and that groundhog of yours had better not be giving us more winter!:lol:
Shew... man you guys must dress like eskimos going to hunt! I'll hunt into the mid 20's below that nope.. main thing is the the howling wind.. which is terrible! Although I'll take cold days over sweltering heat in the south.

AT pro pointer
XP Deus
Minelab E-Trac
Minelab Equinox 800
FTY-18 —-18 silvers coins —-1 silver spoon Ring—-1 Gold Ring

The greatest hobby on Earth!

Re: Unlocking your Etrac depth potential
Posted by: cz70pro
Date: January 28, 2018 01:07PM
Gannon

. If it’s moist like the perfect brownie...it’s all good! IDX great analogy , never thought of it like that but your right soil moist and dark like a good brownie. It seems best for id'n, digging, retrieval, and plug mending. Are you able to dig up there yet ? Hope your able to get out. HH Mark

Yes yes,there’s a woods in Milwaukee I drove 2 hours one way last weekend and today to go hunting with a couple other guys. We did good,8 silvers between the 2 guys who found silver...4 apiece. It wasn’t so much about any coins as it was going and hunting with these guys who are DIE HARD hunters. Chipping ice out to get to the coins is a lot of work! But we had a lot of fun doing it. I hope things settle down for all of us,north AND south...this winter has been brutal so far with the temps. Funny thing is,we’ve hardly really had any snow here. It’s barren.
Only 2 months to spring,and that groundhog of yours had better not be giving us more winter!:lol:
Shew... man you guys must dress like eskimos going to hunt! I'll hunt into the mid 20's below that nope.. main thing is the the howling wind.. which is terrible! Although I'll take cold days over sweltering heat in the south.

This past summer was a killer. I decided I am going to find a used AT and start doing some water hunting when we hit in the 90's again this coming summer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login