Findmall.com

Minelab E-TRAC Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Sunday Goodies!
Posted by: floodplaindetector
Date: December 20, 2017 07:08AM
Thanks Rich,
It does take a lot of research to find public places that still hold coins and old coins do not reproduce :)
The hobby is still very fun for me and that is what makes me keep hunting.

Rich (Utah)
Dave,

Kudos on your routine, it is really working for you. I would have to say that you have things down to a science for yourself. I enjoy having a look most every week to see what you've been up to.

Rich -

Posted by: hubbler
Date: December 20, 2017 08:11AM
Awesome as usual, Dave. Lots of silver and love seeing those old nickels! Look forward to your annual report.

HH

Ron

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: December 20, 2017 05:53PM
floodplaindetector
IDXMonster,
I am from the Fargo, ND area close to the Red River.
Closest I have gotten to your location I think is Spring Green, Wisconsin when we saw the House On The Rock
a few years ago.

IDXMonster
floodplaindetector
You said it DV!. Was a fun hunt.
Will be heading in your direction. My wife talked me into us driving to see my Vikings play her Packers at Lambeau field this weekend.
I told her she could have picked warmer weather so I could have brought the Etrac..

diggervance
Hey FPD,
I love when a plan comes together and pays off.
Another great hunt.
As always looking forward to your next bunch of great finds thanks for the post.
D.V.

Well knowing you’re using the eTrac isn’t very surprising then...just par for the course!:smile: Lets see...Flood Plain...you have the Vikings,she has the Packers...would you be along the Mississippi somewhere? I’m in southern WI between Madison and Monroe...

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: December 20, 2017 05:58PM
IDXMonster
floodplaindetector
IDXMonster,
I am from the Fargo, ND area close to the Red River.
Closest I have gotten to your location I think is Spring Green, Wisconsin when we saw the House On The Rock
a few years ago.

IDXMonster
floodplaindetector
You said it DV!. Was a fun hunt.
Will be heading in your direction. My wife talked me into us driving to see my Vikings play her Packers at Lambeau field this weekend.
I told her she could have picked warmer weather so I could have brought the Etrac..

diggervance
Hey FPD,
I love when a plan comes together and pays off.
Another great hunt.
As always looking forward to your next bunch of great finds thanks for the post.
D.V.

Well knowing you’re using the eTrac isn’t very surprising then...just par for the course!:smile: Lets see...Flood Plain...you have the Vikings,she has the Packers...would you be along the Mississippi somewhere? I’m in southern WI between Madison and Monroe...

You were close! I’m about another 45 minutes. The House on the Rock was WAY cooler back in the day when it was very primitive and not so “let’s see how much money we can generate” oriented. Still,it’s a bizarre collection of a lot of weird stuff,I hope you had fun seeing it. I found out in my early twenties that if I brought a little green herb it got VERY interesting...at that point I was glad they put in the snack hut...:smile:

Date: December 20, 2017 07:19PM
Thanks Ron, Winter just came in with a roar here so I was lucky to get that hunt in.

hubbler
Awesome as usual, Dave. Lots of silver and love seeing those old nickels! Look forward to your annual report.

HH

Ron

Posted by: chipper97
Date: December 21, 2017 05:24PM
Wow! Great assortment of finds! You nailed the nickles this time out. Didn't do to bad with the silver either. What's your silver tally for the year Flood?

Date: December 21, 2017 05:46PM
Thanks Chipper97, 232 I believe.

chipper97
Wow! Great assortment of finds! You nailed the nickles this time out. Didn't do to bad with the silver either. What's your silver tally for the year Flood?

Posted by: chipper97
Date: December 23, 2017 08:02AM
Incredible. You're closing in on my 5 year totals! Gotta do some more research.

Goog grief, man, when you hot, you hot!N/T
Posted by: Tony N (Michigan)
Date: December 24, 2017 11:12AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login