Findmall.com

Minelab E-TRAC Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Pattern project
Posted by: WV62
Date: December 27, 2017 08:02AM
Thanks Rich, I will keep all posted when the weather improves a little and I can get out. I will fix that legend.

Ron in WV

Worked and lived in the Huntington West Virginia area all my life, retired 2010
US Air Force Vietnam Veteran (68-69 & 70-71)
Started getting into metal detecting around 1975

Date: December 30, 2017 12:08PM
Okay Christmas is over and it is back to work on this project. I have completed pulling ID numbers from 170 pages of this forum. I am thinking I am getting less and less new numbers.

So I took what I got new and loaded them in and worked the pattern around them. I noticed I had some dead areas kind in the middle top right corner and then even a bigger dead area in the bottom. I blacked them out for now, but I may open them back up later.

I also made a 3rd pattern for just US coins less the nickels.

If you see anything you like use it and let me know how they work. The ground is frozen around here so I think it will be a few weeks before I can get out.

Ron in WV

Date: January 01, 2018 11:16AM
Okay to start off hunting in 2018 I took the above patterns and remove those dead areas.

Just thinking it would be better to be safe than miss some good coins just because no in the ground find numbers have been reported in those areas.

The ground looks like it will be frozen for at lease a couple more weeks.

I have went through over 200 pages of forum post and not much in the way of new numbers, so I think I am pretty much done with patterns.

I heard that, :clapping: HH

Ron in WV

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: January 01, 2018 09:19PM
Happy New Year Ron! Just put yourself on some ground that’s got promise that hasn’t been beaten to death,you should do just fine.
Lets go HEAT!!:bouncy:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login