Findmall.com

Minelab E-TRAC Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Possibility of Low Reflective Screen Protector for Etrac?
Posted by: Rich (Utah)
Date: December 26, 2017 09:51PM
I see that Minelab is coming out with a Low Reflective Screen protector for the newly introduced Equinox. Have they given any consideration to providing one for the Etrac? Z A GG quit making the Etrac screen protector some time ago. I had one on both of my early Etracs. To protect the screen on my latest Etrac, I bought a cheap Z A GG shield for an out of production I-Pad type device on ebay and cut it to fit. There was enough extra material for my Racer 2, a Fluke Multi-meter and whatever else I can come up with.

As great as the Z A GG screen protector is in keeping things protected and scratch free, it is reflective, as is the factory screen. A low reflection screen protector from the factory would be a nice addition.

Rich -

Re: Possibility of Low Reflective Screen Protector for Etrac?
Posted by: cz70pro
Date: December 28, 2017 03:47PM
I saw those on their web site. Would definitely be a nice addition to the E-Trac. Sometimes, I think I must look like a weather vane to others when I am out hunting and spinning around trying to see my screen. :stars:

Posted by: 5900_XL-1
Date: December 29, 2017 04:53PM
cz70pro
I saw those on their web site. Would definitely be a nice addition to the E-Trac. Sometimes, I think I must look like a weather vane to others when I am out hunting and spinning around trying to see my screen. :stars:

That's funny!

Posted by: jd88047
Date: January 01, 2018 09:36AM
I use part of a tablet screen protector that does a better job so I can see the screen better. I also was sent a kit to protect the fireplace. But the part for the screen was horrible. That's why I used a tablet protector for that.

Posted by: amberjack
Date: January 03, 2018 07:49AM
screen works good at night :lmfao: don't worry ctx is crap too its amazing stick all these smart people in a room who make these things but they have NO IDEA how to use them or common sense must be lost to mathematical savant's anyway maybe minelab need to give me a job as I am not a yes man..

AJ

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login