Findmall.com

Minelab E-TRAC Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
First Day with new E-Trac (Yep Silver!)
Posted by: Pastor bob
Date: January 28, 2018 01:06PM
First hunt with my new E-Trac netted me a 1906-D Barber Dime. Also got 4 wheats. Loving it so far. Here is a video link.
Thanks
https://youtu.be/9KJ3Etc-a4U

Re: First Day with new E-Trac (Yep Silver!)
Posted by: cz70pro
Date: January 28, 2018 01:15PM
Pastor bob
First hunt with my new E-Trac netted me a 1906-D Barber Dime. Also got 4 wheats. Loving it so far. Here is a video link.
Thanks

Couldn't be happier for you Bob. That is a great coin to break your E-Trac in with! That's a nice looking park as well. HH and I gave you a thumbs up and a Subscribe as well.

Greg

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: January 28, 2018 07:14PM
That’s the way to break it in Pastor! Coming from the Explorer will certainly help a lot! You know where there’s good ground,all you have to do is know what it’s saying...looks like you’re getting along quite well:smile: Congratulations on a fabulous machine!
I also had the Slimline coil,let it go on a sale. The first time I used it on my Explorer2 it took all of 30 seconds to walk off a curb,into a section of park and IMMEDIATELY hit one of the best coins I’ve ever dug,an 1877-S Seated quarter in unbelievably good condition. ANY machine could have found it,but it was just humorous that it happened as it did. I liked it also,the weight and swing felt really good with it on.
You’re gonna have a GREAT season!

Posted by: Tony N (Michigan)
Date: January 29, 2018 02:45PM
Pastor bob
Thanks

That is really great you found those keepers! Please be aware that the E-trac is also a most excellent detector for finding gold jewelry.

Posted by: Tony N (Michigan)
Date: January 29, 2018 02:47PM
IDXMonster
That’s the way to break it in Pastor! Coming from the Explorer will certainly help a lot! You know where there’s good ground,all you have to do is know what it’s saying...looks like you’re getting along quite well:smile: Congratulations on a fabulous machine!
I also had the Slimline coil,let it go on a sale. The first time I used it on my Explorer2 it took all of 30 seconds to walk off a curb,into a section of park and IMMEDIATELY hit one of the best coins I’ve ever dug,an 1877-S Seated quarter in unbelievably good condition. ANY machine could have found it,but it was just humorous that it happened as it did. I liked it also,the weight and swing felt really good with it on.
You’re gonna have a GREAT season!

Was that the 10.5" Slimline coil? Doesn't the slimline coil ship with the E-trac?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2018 03:02PM by Tony N (Michigan).

Date: January 29, 2018 04:22PM
This is the old coil that used to come on Explorers I believe. The E-Trac has the 11" spider like coil.

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: January 29, 2018 07:07PM
I think the Slimline shipped with the Explorer SE...but not positive.

Posted by: Sooper Dave
Date: January 29, 2018 08:22PM
Nice way to get started with the Etrac! Congrats!

Posted by: KingMidas
Date: February 04, 2018 07:37PM
No surprise, etracs sure priduce silver!

Posted by: chipper97
Date: February 04, 2018 09:25PM
Great start! The E-trac will keep the silver coming.

Posted by: Gannon
Date: February 07, 2018 03:30PM
Well done! :clap:

AT pro pointer
XP Deus
Minelab E-Trac
Minelab Equinox 800
FTY-18 —-18 silvers coins —-1 silver spoon Ring—-1 Gold Ring

The greatest hobby on Earth!

Posted by: NewSheriff
Date: March 27, 2018 07:23PM
Although FBS technology is getting old, I wont be parting with it anytime soon. Too much silver to sniff out

I am the law around here. I don't want to have to give you a timeout for misbehaving, but I will if necessary. Trolling and flaming one another will NOT be tolerated anymore.

Posted by: reddawn
Date: March 30, 2018 07:04PM
Back into detecting! Been out over 10 years. When I was doing it I became adept with my machines. Found so many halves my friends called me half dollar mike. Barbers, mercs seated, etc,etc. Caught the bug again and bought an e trac. No silver. Wheaties and an 1891 canadian large cent and lots of nails. I am aware I must learn the machine. But starting to wonder if most sights, researched or not have been pounded. I am disabled from the vietnam war and this is my therapy. I will keep on! Just wonder how it is going for others. Any one from Lawrence ks?

Posted by: Ted S
Date: March 31, 2018 08:13AM
Pastor bob....didn't you have an Explorer? If you did how much different is the e-trac?

Date: April 03, 2018 04:34PM
Traded the SE Pro. Like the E-trac much better. Better separation I think and more disparity on the numbers easier for me to determine target

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login