Findmall.com

Minelab E-TRAC Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Looks like you had a great time, cz70pro!
Posted by: cz70pro
Date: February 09, 2018 07:48PM
chipper97
Wow! Some great pulls there CZ! You're working that E-Trac like a metal detecting "Maestro". That Merc looks pristine.

Thanks Chipper. It really is nice Merc. Even had the bands on the column.

Re: Finds from last two hunts. Great results in a heavily hunted park
Date: February 09, 2018 08:00PM
diggervance
Hey Greg
Great hunts and finds. We are in the middle of a winter storm here 10 inches today and a couple of more on Sat and Sun for good measure. Keep us posted it keeps me going until I can hunt. HH
Rick

Thanks Rick. Glad we don't have snow but we do have tons of rain in the forecast every day at least up to the 23rd. I found some interesting things today that I will get posted this weekend. Keep warm.

Greg

Date: February 09, 2018 08:04PM
Explorer.se

Beautiful assortment of some nice looking metal there, I cant wait to get out there this weekend. I am very happy for you CZ you know your machine very well and it shows.

Thank you very much Explorer.se. I hope you have a ball this weekend and find the gold. We are getting rained out this weekend so I am heading out for a bit today before the weather hits.

I wish you luck out there CZ before the rain hits.

Thanks. I did find some interesting things today. Will go ahead and post them tomorrow.

Re: Looks like you had a great time, cz70pro!
Date: February 09, 2018 08:07PM
Tony N (Michigan)
The nice thing about your post is that it is pretty normal to detect pennies and dimes at the 11+ inch mark around here.

Years ago I was at a fresh water beach with my Explorer XS and the stock coil. I was digging the tiniest of silver charms that used to
be on a chain which were small as the head of Lincoln on a penny and they were down at least a foot. I've found lots of great things
really deep with that XS and will never get rid of it. And to think the E-trac (which I also have) is supposed to be better than the XS!

That machine would definitely be a keeper. I have dug some very deep items with the E-Trac and the stock coil. I also really like the TID numbers and system with the E-Trac.

Posted by: Explorer.se
Date: February 10, 2018 12:15AM
cz70pro

Beautiful assortment of some nice looking metal there, I cant wait to get out there this weekend. I am very happy for you CZ you know your machine very well and it shows.

Thank you very much Explorer.se. I hope you have a ball this weekend and find the gold. We are getting rained out this weekend so I am heading out for a bit today before the weather hits.

I wish you luck out there CZ before the rain hits.

Thanks. I did find some interesting things today. Will go ahead and post them tomorrow.

Sounds great look forward to it I'm detecting tomorrow if I find something ill show my stuff as well

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login