Findmall.com

Minelab E-TRAC Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Good price for a used etrac?
Posted by: mikemachinest
Date: March 07, 2018 06:06PM
I have a safari and have used it for several years. A guy in my area has a etrac for sale with a garret pinpointer and Andy's book for sale the etrac still has almost 2 years left on the warranty. He wants 900.00 for it all. Would you all consider that a good deal?
Thanks

Re: Good price for a used etrac?
Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: March 07, 2018 09:56PM
Seems just a bit high,but still worth it if it’s spotless. Even if you pay him what he wants,you’ll be pretty happy with it coming from the Safari,because it has more info and the transition will be pretty effortless. Good luck in the venture!

Posted by: Rich (Utah)
Date: March 08, 2018 03:18PM
mikemachinest
I have a safari and have used it for several years. A guy in my area has a etrac for sale with a garret pinpointer and Andy's book for sale the etrac still has almost 2 years left on the warranty. He wants 900.00 for it all. Would you all consider that a good deal?
Thanks

Being able to give it a hands on inspection is a bonus. I'd hope he also has the original box, connection cable, Minelab headphones, owners' manual, both the rechargeable battery (w/ charger) and AA battery pack.

If you ever decide to sell it down the road, having the factory box makes the detector easier to sell and ship.

Rich -

Tesoro Golden Sabre
Tesoro Bandido
White's MXT All Pro
Minelab Etrac
Nokta Fors CoRe
Macro Racer 2
Minelab Equinox 800
Garrett Pro Pointer AT

Posted by: mikemachinest
Date: March 08, 2018 04:07PM
Thanks guys for the advice.

Posted by: 5900_XL-1
Date: March 20, 2018 11:23AM
$900 with the X1 seems reasonable, assuming the Etrac is in great working and cosmetic shape. The probe alone will sell for 300-350,making the Etrac just $600. Jm2c

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login