Findmall.com

Minelab E-TRAC Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Epic Two Hunts At A New Spot Lands Me A Pile Of Silver, Walker And A Largie!
Posted by: Delta Digger
Date: April 16, 2018 08:55AM
SD you did good man and quite the haul. I haven't pulled any silver in awhile. Those halfs are a sight laying in the bottom of the hole. Congrats

Re: Epic Two Hunts At A New Spot Lands Me A Pile Of Silver, Walker And A Largie!
Posted by: Sooper Dave
Date: April 16, 2018 01:02PM
Delta Digger
SD you did good man and quite the haul. I haven't pulled any silver in awhile. Those halfs are a sight laying in the bottom of the hole. Congrats

Thanks man! Yeah seeing big silver in the dirt is a big thrill! I hope you get ya some silver soon, good luck!

Posted by: looknforgold
Date: April 16, 2018 02:28PM
That's my kind of hunt, a pile of Silver. I bet you didn't once get tired if hearing those sweet sounds! Congrats

Date: April 17, 2018 10:17AM
looknforgold
That's my kind of hunt, a pile of Silver. I bet you didn't once get tired if hearing those sweet sounds! Congrats

Thanks! No the sound of silver through the Etarc never gets old. Just makes you want to cherry pick the signals until you get those high tones.

Posted by: Rich (Utah)
Date: April 17, 2018 11:02AM
Nice job Dave. A nice variety of finds and an extra helping of silver.

Tesoro Golden Sabre
Tesoro Bandido
White's MXT All Pro
Minelab Etrac
Nokta Fors CoRe
Macro Racer 2
Minelab Equinox 800
Garrett Pro Pointer AT

Date: April 17, 2018 09:38PM
Rich (Utah)
Nice job Dave. A nice variety of finds and an extra helping of silver.

Thanks Rich!

Posted by: floodplaindetector
Date: April 18, 2018 07:21AM
Hats off to you Dave on some great finds and research.
US large cent is still on my bucket list so I can really appreciate that find.
Think it is finally going to warm up around here.

- Dave

Date: April 18, 2018 09:50PM
floodplaindetector
Hats off to you Dave on some great finds and research.
US large cent is still on my bucket list so I can really appreciate that find.
Think it is finally going to warm up around here.

- Dave

Thanks FPD! Glad to hear it’s starting to warm up in your area. I hope you dig a large cent soon. Good luck!

Posted by: jarid
Date: April 19, 2018 07:37AM
Nice work Sooper Dave . its seems as though the E trac forum (and most others) have been dead as of late. its nice to see some signs of life again. Happy Hunting

Date: April 19, 2018 09:35PM
jarid
n
Nice work Sooper Dave . its seems as though the E trac forum (and most others) have been dead as of late. its nice to see some signs of life again. Happy Hunting

Hey thanks! Yeah seems like it’s still late winter for some of our northern guys and maybe a bunch have jumped on the Nox ship and are posting on that forum. Happy hunting to you as well!

Posted by: diggervance
Date: April 25, 2018 03:22PM
Hey Super Dave,

Wow some more great finds. I would love to have some of those sites here in Mi

great finds

Rick

Date: April 25, 2018 11:16PM
diggervance
Hey Super Dave,

Wow some more great finds. I would love to have some of those sites here in Mi

great finds

Rick

Thanks Rick! I’m sure there’s some of those old honey holes up your way. Good luck out there!

Posted by: Mkus
Date: April 26, 2018 08:01AM
Nice finds silver has been good for me lately 5 silver half last 2 months got a 45 walker last night..

Date: April 26, 2018 07:25PM
Mkus
Nice finds silver has been good for me lately 5 silver half last 2 months got a 45 walker last night..

Thanks Mkus! Man that’s a lot of Halves for such a short time! Are you using the Nox?

Posted by: Foreverteachable
Date: May 08, 2018 01:38PM
WOW!!!!!! Great finds!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login