Findmall.com

Minelab E-TRAC Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Hunting virgin 1940's yards. What a blast!
Posted by: Foreverteachable
Date: May 08, 2018 01:37PM
That is totally awesome so glad you guys have the opportunity. In terms of small yards I got to hunt my cousin in-laws place in Central New York and it was loaded with awesome signals and I don't think anybody at hunted there before or if they had had given up with all the iron and Coke in the yard.

Posted by: cz70pro
Date: May 08, 2018 02:11PM
Foreverteachable
That is totally awesome so glad you guys have the opportunity. In terms of small yards I got to hunt my cousin in-laws place in Central New York and it was loaded with awesome signals and I don't think anybody at hunted there before or if they had had given up with all the iron and Coke in the yard.

Thanks Forever. Yep, yards and sidewalks are excellent places to hunt. The Sunray X-5 coil is an awesome coil to have for the E-Trac when hunting the iron or trash infested areas.

Posted by: Sooper Dave
Date: May 11, 2018 08:14AM
Way to clean up on the silver Greg! I call those 40's era homes "sleepers" lots of folks overlook them because they just don't have that same appeal as the Victorian or older homes. When I'm itching to pull some silver that's the type of places I go to. Sounds like you'll have plenty of area to cover over the next little bit. Good luck to ya!

Date: May 11, 2018 11:13AM
Sooper Dave
Way to clean up on the silver Greg! I call those 40's era homes "sleepers" lots of folks overlook them because they just don't have that same appeal as the Victorian or older homes. When I'm itching to pull some silver that's the type of places I go to. Sounds like you'll have plenty of area to cover over the next little bit. Good luck to ya!

Thanks Dave. I have always felt the same way about them. I have no aversions to digging SLQ's, Mercs and Walkers. :) I ended up with a 13 silver month just from three trips to yards and sidewalks.

Posted by: E-Trac-Ohio
Date: May 13, 2018 07:04AM
Congrats on the killer finds - the Buick Fob is very cool !

XP Deus * 9" LF Coil * Vance / Killer B Hybrid Headphones
Minelab E-Trac * 5" - 4.5" x 7" - Stealth X-8 Coils * Killer B + Gray Ghost Headphones

1724 - K.G. Half Penny * 1736 - K.G. Half Penny * 1783 - Half Real
1817 - Large Cent * 1829 - Capped Bust Dime * 1837 - Capped Bust Half Dime * 1852 - Three Cent * 1857 - Flying Eagle Cent * 1865 - Two Cent * 1877 - Seated Quarter

Date: May 13, 2018 11:10AM
E-Trac-Ohio
Congrats on the killer finds - the Buick Fob is very cool !

Thanks Ohio! I love the Buick fob as well.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login