Findmall.com

Minelab E-TRAC Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: New permission!
Posted by: cz70pro
Date: June 02, 2018 08:36AM
Rich (Utah)
I love hunting places like that! Nice job with the Franklin. :thumbup:

The silver halves and dollars don't turn up as frequently as I wish they would.

Rich -

Thanks much Rich and you're right. They definitely do not come around very often. I've only dug two Morgan dollars in nearly 40 years of detecting.

Re: Big Silver Spill at a new permission!
Posted by: Willee
Date: June 29, 2018 10:09PM
As I understand it back in the day ... Easter egg hunts also included silver coins tucked in the grass ... not all of them were found.
Might account for a site that yeilds an abundance of silver quarters, halfs, and dollars.
Old church sites are always a good prospect.

Date: June 30, 2018 02:43PM
I've heard of that too. Always wanted to find one of those spots but haven't yet.

Posted by: Sooper Dave
Date: July 29, 2018 09:43PM
Awesome digs! You gotta love digging Big Silver but it's a big bonus to be that close to the house! Congrats!

Date: July 30, 2018 02:06PM
Sooper Dave
Awesome digs! You gotta love digging Big Silver but it's a big bonus to be that close to the house! Congrats!

Thanks Dave. I was wondering where the heck you've been Thought maybe you found that CS plate and retired for a while. lol
Greg

Posted by: Sooper Dave
Date: July 30, 2018 09:09PM
cz70pro

Thanks Dave. I was wondering where the heck you've been Thought maybe you found that CS plate and retired for a while. lol
Greg

I have been covered up in all kinds of work and other activities. And if I ever dig a CS plate it will be the redneck yell heard around the world or at least in the lower 48!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login