Findmall.com

Minelab E-TRAC Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Rare 1920 National Park Watch Fob / Walking Liberty Half Dollar / Tokens / Silver Dimes
Posted by: floodplaindetector
Date: July 13, 2018 11:52PM
Thanks for the comments!

earthlypotluck
Holy Smokes!! Merry Chri in July!! You made some incredible finds. I wish my public spots had stuff left like yours. I'm with IDX, 4-5 hours out hunting and I am happy if I find a wheat cent.

Re: Rare 1920 National Park Watch Fob / Walking Liberty Half Dollar / Tokens / Silver Dimes
Date: July 13, 2018 11:54PM
Thanks, Appreciate it.
Yep, was really hot up here today. 93 degrees and high humidity.

Whitetail
Awesome finds Dave. Really nice stuff there!! From the sounds of things you travel and do your homework. That's where the dividends pay off. Been so hot lately here...hard to get out.
Nice job my friend.

Date: July 13, 2018 11:55PM
Thanks Ted,
yes I enjoy researching and it is very fulfilling to make finds based on extra research.

Dave

Ted S
Great finds! Research is the key. I still have notes from the late 70s! Keep it up!

Date: July 13, 2018 11:59PM
Thanks Rich, Appreciate it.
Wow, very cool story about your badge. What are the chances you would see that again.

Dave

Rich (Utah)
Wow Dave, another great outing. Lots to like among those finds.

I caught sight of your US Indian Services Button. Thinking that might be a real keeper. I found a badge many years ago in the front yard of a very old house. Badge was a Six Pointed Star that read : INDIAN SERVICES / APACHE NATION POLICE. I took a picture which I mailed to Mark Parker with Western Eastern Treasures Magazine. He included a little snippet on it in the ASK Mark Parker section. Not long afterward a local coin dealer bought it from me and I didn't know what became of it until a few years later. I was at a business dinner at a Western Themed Restaurant up in Park City, Utah. We were waiting to be seated and in the display case at the register was some old west items including that old badge. I got some questioning looks when I laughed and said that I'd found that old badge.

Anyway, again a really nice bunch of finds.

Rich -

Posted by: Sooper Dave
Date: July 29, 2018 09:47PM
Man you're on a roll with Silver Half Dollars and cool old tokens! Keep it up!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login