Findmall.com

Minelab E-TRAC Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
I had a date with a Lady today
Posted by: michael NY
Date: September 02, 2018 03:42PM
She is little older 94 to be exact..lol.. I dug this in a picnic grove that's handed me some killer finds and yet again one more!! I had my daughter on my heels the whole time..except time to go she decided to go ahead I wanted to watch me did I knew it was good by the sold tone not crazy deep maybe 7"
My daughter was amazed with the old stone benches hahha she took pictures
.The Only find for the day. It was worth the trek in heat get there. thank you for looking.

Michael

Re: I had a date with a Lady today
Posted by: HighPlainsHunter
Date: September 02, 2018 05:36PM
Excellent find. They can run, but they can't hide from the Etrac...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2018 05:36PM by HighPlainsHunter.

Posted by: floodplaindetector
Date: September 03, 2018 07:43AM
That is a very nice SLQ. They are one of my favorite coins to find.

Posted by: michael NY
Date: September 03, 2018 08:27AM
Thank you, its one more coin to get the whole set! one of my favorites coins to. I read a lot of people find then with date rubbed off. Second one dug this year first one was hidden in trash. out of the 18 I have dug only 4 are dateless I would consider my self blessed to recover the 16 and its fine condition slabbed.

Michael

Posted by: floodplaindetector
Date: September 03, 2018 09:35AM
Cool. It took me 6 dateless standing liberty quarters to find my first one with a date so I really appreciate when they come out with a date. I have gotten a few very sharp 1917s over the years.

Dave

michael NY
Thank you, its one more coin to get the whole set! one of my favorites coins to. I read a lot of people find then with date rubbed off. Second one dug this year first one was hidden in trash. out of the 18 I have dug only 4 are dateless I would consider my self blessed to recover the 16 and its fine condition slabbed.

Michael

Posted by: Sooper Dave
Date: September 03, 2018 09:47PM
Beautiful SLQ! Congrats!

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: September 06, 2018 06:46AM
The coolest part of this whole post is the Motörhead shirt! The SLQ is pretty nice too!:smile:

Posted by: E-Trac-Ohio
Date: September 09, 2018 06:19AM
What a great looking SLQ - one of the best looking coins ever minted - congrats !

XP Deus * 9" LF Coil * Vance / Killer B Hybrid Headphones
Minelab E-Trac * 5" - 4.5" x 7" - Stealth X-8 Coils * Killer B + Gray Ghost Headphones

1724 - K.G. Half Penny * 1736 - K.G. Half Penny * 1783 - Half Real
1817 - Large Cent * 1829 - Capped Bust Dime * 1837 - Capped Bust Half Dime * 1852 - Three Cent * 1857 - Flying Eagle Cent * 1865 - Two Cent * 1877 - Seated Quarter

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login